Update the leaderboards

DarthYun

• Dev Post
I only pay sub for ranked so update the leaderboards already or acknowledge there is a problem

I passed it onto the team that the leaderboards don't appear to be updating. I will let you know of more info as I have it!

-eric

I passed it onto the team that the leaderboards don't appear to be updating. I will let you know of more info as I have it!

-eric

Hellooooooooooo???

The game is getting a bit ridiculous at this point, never thought I'd see it going downhill so much.

Edited by invertioN

GUYS. They cant update a web page.

A web page.

And they had to be told it was broken...

WOW

All my hopes of classbalance changes are destroyed aswell if they cant even manage a webpage. At this point i doubt this is pure incapability, id rather think this is maintenance-mode-game telling us to stop think they care. Its a week now since eric "passed it onto the team" and no response yet.

That beeing said the exploit that lets you que with 10+ people for a warzone hasnt been fixed either which makes it a 4 month gamebreaking thing. They dont fix anything, all they do is milk the last whales with 60+$ ingame items. The end is near :(

Hello dear PvP-Community,

today I am happy to confirm, that it is not a bug! The leaderboards have not been updated because the season already ended! Surprise!

Soon (within the next few months) we will provide you with exciting new rewards:

Command Tokens and Command crates!

Also we will place a vendor on the fleet where you can change your Season 8 Tokens into more Command Tokens and some Color Crystals.

(Please be aware that we are taking the Season 8 Tokens out of the game soon. You will get a refund of 10 Credits per Token, maximum 2.000.000 Credits)

today I am happy to confirm, that it is not a bug! The leaderboards have not been updated because the season already ended! Surprise!

Soon (within the next few months) we will provide you with exciting new rewards:

Also we will place a vendor on the fleet where you can change your Season 8 Tokens into more Command Tokens and some Color Crystals.

(Please be aware that we are taking the Season 8 Tokens out of the game soon. You will get a refund of 10 Credits per Token, maximum 2.000.000 Credits)

lmao get out!

You got me for a second there. I guess because it is so believable lately :)

Breaking news from Austin Texas: A huge amount of hamsters have apparently escaped from a building near the North Mopac Expressway. If encountering one, please do not mention the word "content" as it sends them into a catatonic state. More information at 11.