Zash Is Going Crazy

DoubleTrouble

Zash doing strange things, if u skip some dialogs but watch the animation till the end.

Just one reason why I <3 Zash. :D

That almost resembles Fable II when you skip through dialogue with Reaver, he actually notices it and remarks with "I'm sorry. Am I boring you?" lol

Indeed. She's still nice possessing my Dasade, helpful lol. If you want someone who really looks like themselves to drool over tho, go Thanna.

Nah, can't do it. I mean, if I actually could have seduced her, I would have grudged her so hard it wouldn't even be funny. She's a witch from the word go, and I am being generous by calling her that and not something worse. lol

Nah, can't do it. I mean, if I actually could have seduced her, I would have grudged her so hard it wouldn't even be funny. She's a witch from the word go, and I am being generous by calling her that and not something worse. lol

Would love to see just some psyco sith fight between Thana and DS Jaesa

Edited by Moitteva
avoiding the language filter

There is also a moment like this in SI storyline later on Balmorra.

After you kill the questgiver's (forgot his name but it's the guy that helps you from the start) son and go back to Sobrik

he starts freaking out during a cutscene - literally. Hell, I noticed that even my character was doing strange things every now and then.

Edited by gibmachine

I want that.

To be a character social emote so bad.....

And Thana Vesh, on one of the million occasions you find her captured goes about somewhat similar EMotes like she was hearing voices or something don't think that ones a bug.

I want that.

To be a character social emote so bad.....

And Thana Vesh, on one of the million occasions you find her captured goes about somewhat similar EMotes like she was hearing voices or something don't think that ones a bug.

Yeah, that's just Thana being apenuts crazy. :D