Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish someone would fix the thread title or make a new one!

Seriously, though. I'm too anxious about my favorite characters to enjoy any hype for KotFE. Theron's right there at the top of the list.

Aye, I'm far too worried to be excited too, I mentioned this to friends this morning and it made me sad. I love being excited for things, but I just can't right now.

Keep everything crossed you guys. We're supposed to get a blog about companions sometime today or tomorrow.

I know Theron isn't technically a companion, but everything crossed!

Edited by Amadahy

One reason may be, for a new companion anyway, we are already getting Nico Okarr, who I am assuming is basically a gunslinger, which is what Theron in large part was in combat (for example, the Revan fight solo).

Your premis is sound except for one thing, Theron is more of a scoundrel and most scoundrel comps are healers, he could easily fill in as a healer.

Either way while i am looking forward to seeing Nico who i always wondered what happened to him, the first real decent male SGR should be a companion if Lana is otherwise its like Mass Effect all over again.

I didn't see the FB poll, but I don't know many guys that liked Lana all that much. There is something about her eyes that don't work... or maybe it's her nose. Her dialogue is good, but I wouldn't call it seductive. Once you get over the accent it is all down hill from there. lol.

Theron on the other hand has a book and is practically the face fo SWTOR. And he is extremely resourceful. And he has mommy issues. Good fodder for a good writer don't you think? ;)

And who would he turn to in his our of need? Jonas Balkar of course. These guys are Batman, if you will pardon the analogy. No super natural abilities, but extremely powerful because of their cunning and strength of will. Surviving tyranny is all in a days work.

It was quite a while ago, like back in February or March I think. I didn't think they liked Lana so much either, but the FB going crowd seemed to. Personally I think the weirdness is in her eyes...it's the eyeliner, it's too harsh when you compare it to the other females. Her nose is fine, it's a bit unusual, but that's good.

You're right about Theron, they couldn't have done away with him...at least I hope not. You're right, there are the comics, and there is the book. Maybe they just thought it would be fun to torture some of us. But like you say, in the mean time there is fan fic :D Excellent fodder for that indeed! Jonas...ah...yes, they are like Batman. Did I ever mention, I love Batman? Thanks for the reassuring words, you're right, they can't do this to us. We'd riot.

Bring on the pink siggies! :D Support Theron! *hands out pamphlets* :D

It was quite a while ago, like back in February or March I think. I didn't think they liked Lana so much either, but the FB going crowd seemed to. Personally I think the weirdness is in her eyes...it's the eyeliner, it's too harsh when you compare it to the other females. Her nose is fine, it's a bit unusual, but that's good.

You're right about Theron, they couldn't have done away with him...at least I hope not. You're right, there are the comics, and there is the book. Maybe they just thought it would be fun to torture some of us. But like you say, in the mean time there is fan fic :D Excellent fodder for that indeed! Jonas...ah...yes, they are like Batman. Did I ever mention, I love Batman? Thanks for the reassuring words, you're right, they can't do this to us. We'd riot.

Bring on the pink siggies! :D Support Theron! *hands out pamphlets* :D

I love you, Luna, you're awesome <3

Having to put myself back together with fluffy fanfic after romancing Solas in DA:I is not something I thought I would have to do again...in SWTOR.

While I'm waiting for my character to ride across Yavin 4, thought I'd fill some of you in.

We have hope!!

According to Charles' post, "not every companion in the story is included in that list." Which very much explains Theron's absence from that list. They will be at Comic con, at the cantina event, with more all around information so we should get more by then. Hopefully.

Post can be found Here

Edited by Amadahy

While I'm waiting for my character to ride across Yavin 4, thought I'd fill some of you in.

We have hope!!

According to Charles' post, "not every companion in the story is included in that list." Which very much explains Theron's absence from that list. They will be at Comic con, at the cantina event, with more all around information so we should get more by then. Hopefully.

Post can be found Here

*re-crosses all the things while feeling much lighter*

We have hope!!

Post can be found Here

Imagine you woke up from your frozen sleep and find out Theron had used his special power on Corso and they've been having a little something going on all these years lol What would you do :rak_02:

Imagine you woke up from your frozen sleep and find out Theron had used his special power on Corso and they've been having a little something going on all these years lol What would you do :rak_02:

Ask for pictures and recordings, so that I can review them in private.

I love you, Luna, you're awesome <3

Having to put myself back together with fluffy fanfic after romancing Solas in DA:I is not something I thought I would have to do again...in SWTOR.

*hugs* Aw thanks :D Love ya too! Fan fic works wonders for the soul :D

That's....actually a good question! lol. I'd have to stop laughing first before I could figure out what to do. :D

Theron enjoying those double and triple crits of Corso in your Coruscant suite luxury bed behind your frozen back lol

Bwahaha!!

More like...

Theron enjoying those double and triple crits of Corso, and running a muck around Port Nowhere. While I lay frozen, collecting dust, in some bottom basement storage compartment. :rak_03:

I'm heading to Ziost as well, on my smuggler, for the third time.

After that I'll be working on another Imperial Agent. My agent is another that I actually really like with Theron. Even though they aren't together, but you get it.

I'm heading to Ziost as well, on my smuggler, for the third time.

After that I'll be working on another Imperial Agent. My agent is another that I actually really like with Theron. Even though they aren't together, but you get it.

Yeah, if I had a single Agent it could definitely work. I mean, they have a lot in common and my Agent works for the SIS now. I don't want to take any of my Imperial girls through it atm though, I'm kinda stuck on my pubs for some reason right now (Republic at heart I think). :)

Yeah, if I had a single Agent it could definitely work. I mean, they have a lot in common and my Agent works for the SIS now. I don't want to take any of my Imperial girls through it atm though, I'm kinda stuck on my pubs for some reason right now (Republic at heart I think). :)

lol I have been that way with my Republic toons for a little over two months. I'm just now getting back to my Imperials. My "canon" Agent did the same as well. Which I will be very, very interested to see if that will be addressed in the future.

They do have a lot in common. Which is why, I'm guessing, a mutual respect develops during SoR. Although, on Ziost, when Theron said...

he wanted eyes and ears inside Sith Intellegence. Melena, internally of course, was all like been there doing that now. I really, really want Theron to find out what Mel has been up to.