Wtb old project with cartel coins!

Sinatore

SERIOUSLY! The new project is Fracking terrible, and I have not even remotely begun to like it since the change occurred. I figured I would get over it, but I still cring a little inside knowing how it use to be :( Insta dmg is nice yes, but the old one was graceful and beautiful. Now we just look as if we are spazzing a rock out of nowhere. I WILL PAY CARTEL COINS TO GET THIS WONDERFUL ANIMATION BACK! whos with me!?

/endrant

I have to agree. The insta-damage is what I wanted before I got it, but now I miss the smooth animation of lifting it up and throwing it. If we're going to do insta-damage like that, the skill might as well be changed to like Force Wave or or Turbulence, where you're just projecting a wall of Force to hit them.

I agree. The old project was what got me into the jedi consular lol. The inqiusitors had there lightning and we had a huge boulder or junk. I missed the time when you had huge boulders floating in the air and stuff:( Can you at least give us the option for the old project for us pve people. I honestly can careless with the pvp crap. At Least give us the option for the old animation

I agree aswell...

What were the devs thinking really.

Old Project: Kool looking Telekinetic rock emerging from the ground using the force with nice hand animation movement, almost makes you forget about the delay of damage.

New Project: Looks like a jedi lifting some pebbles off the ground right next to the target.

Legacy Project: WHY did they put the old project with the LEGACY PROJECT??

Or am I seeing it wrong?!

Edited by Sakushi

I agree aswell...

What were the devs thinking really.

I think they were pressured by the pvp crowd to make it more instant 'just like the inquisitor equivalent'

So now, we get this amateur looking abomination :|

wtb old/original project animation

i have seen a lot of posts where people are asking for the old "project" animation, and i totally agree with them. i am surprised Bioware didn't make the changes already. i have been eagerly waiting for patches to fix the animation but i kept getting disappointed every time they released a new patch. i think they already released 2 patches after they changed the animation . i stopped playing my jedi consular. honestly, playing the jedi sage is no fun with the new animation. already people have suggested that Bioware can keep the instant damage, which will make the PVP players happy, and bring back the old animation, which will make the PVE players happy. its win-win situation! :)

i don't understand what they are waiting for...

Edited by Shimunna

• 5 months later...

I would buy this.

We need an option like WOW glyphs so we have the OPTION to toggle which project we want, if you won't give it back to us by default.

If you can make new animation for 2.2, you can do it for Project.

EASY WAY TO FIX IT. COMBINE BOTH ANIMATIONS. Have the instant rocks near the target, for the "INSTANT" component, and combine it with the OLD PROJECT. 2 rocks, 1st rock - do dmg, 2nd rock, do no damage. It's really only a second apart at best. If that talent procs, then we get 4 rocks.

PROJECT HO.

Edited by Frega

Honestly I prefer results. Reaction gives results as consular uptime is vital so I prefer speed over animation look. I mean you know what the move looks like and does so I see no big deal in seeing it if it improves my dps by making it a quicker move.

/signed

The old project was awesome. Loved it. Especially when you got the double rock/junk just floating then ... BAM!

Bring it back please. Or at least give us the option to turn the old animation back on.

Thanks