Flashpoint Location Map

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaon Under Siege drops T1.2 Headpiece :)

Are you sure? I finished hard mode just now and i didnt get the columni headpiece.. Could that be because we skipped 1 bonus boss ? last bonus.

We all got ****** things and even something for an smuggler which we didnt have.

I can never seem to remember which Flashpoints are located where. This map will hopefully make it easier for people.

SWTOR FLASHPOINTS & OPERATIONS MAP

Photobucket

SWTOR FLASHPOINTS & OPERATIONS MAP

Imgur

NOTES

Changed to abbreviated set names

Added Kaon Under Siege

TODO

Add shuttles

This is a great post thank you for sharing this information. I was very confused but not anymore thanks.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks that this flowchart was about the most baffling way that a list could have been made. Kudos to you for your efforts and hard work (which you've obviously done a lot of), but I need to find myself a list. Nice and easy.

I printed out a hardcopy and my printer color blows.I have almost (46) my first 50. The Col stands for Columi tier on normal mode? The 1st Rak means Hardmode and the 2nd Rak means Nightmaremode.The Rak mean Rakata, but I'm confused as to what tier that means?

two questions since I have only pvp since turning lvl 50.

1. how do you pick hardmode or nightmare mode?

2. Where do you get the quests for eternity, karagga 8 and 16?

Thanks

p.s. This map helps a lot!!!!

oh and the second question I should explain a little more? Is there a guy you have to talk to before you go to that ship like the ones you talk to on each planet while leveling.