I would pay to get rid of the random grunts and moans while fighting

Kaphik

As the title says, I'd happily pay some CC to disable my character from the grunting, the moaning and the random "argh!" and "ugh!" I hear while fighting. Sure, on some characters it works, but not all. I really don't think my Sith Juggernaut is going to moan like Right Said Fred when someone hits him in combat.

As the title says, I'd happily pay some CC to disable my character from the grunting, the moaning and the random "argh!" and "ugh!" I hear while fighting. Sure, on some characters it works, but not all. I really don't think my Sith Juggernaut is going to moan like Right Said Fred when someone hits him in combat.

I would actually pay to make Treek chew on a sock

It can be a flavoured one I do not care, just aslong as Treek keeps it inside her mouth at all times

My Jedi Consular grunts and groans with hits that are the MMO equivalent of paper cuts. Get a hit that costs 1% health? "Ahhh!" "Unhhh!" "Oh, the pain!" (not really the last one, although that could be fun)

Granted, paper cuts do sting. Still, --> Jedi! Suck it up, Consular!

I just want my ship droid to shut up. I don't care what he did to my air recirculation, my hyperdrive or my caloric intake.

be thankful you weren't here before the great ship droid voice nerf of 2012 (no idea if you were or not actually) those were truly dark times.

I still find my self muttering something about airlocks and deep space whenever he (it) has something to say.

as far as my char's random grunts and moans?... meh. doesn't bother me, tho can see how others might not feel the same way.

Treek? whenever I'm running a heroic or FP and someone has their little Ewok out I find myself smiling at her 'enthusiasm'. tho again, I can see how it might get old (annoying?) after a while.

(the 'flavored sock' comment made me laugh - :p)

No its not as simple as NOT using the companion or turning off sound. That ruins the game experience in other ways. Derp you probly break cc while people cap... ;)

Treek needs to get a "ship droid" nerf and I could do without all the grunts too but I think there IS in fact a slider bar for that.

I agree; all this grunting and moaning is quite disturbing. In fact, partially it sounds more like from some [animated demonstration of human reproduction] than a computer game. When exactly did they add this btw.? I can't remember hearing my character grunt and moan back in 2012/2013... :confused: Edited by dermitni