PvP fraction balance

mtanios

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel like this is true. I'm a carnage marauder and I do not even feel remotely as OP as people say

that class is. I do feel like there is room for improvement on my side though, sometimes I can be clumsy.

Does anyone know about good PvP guilds on the empire side, in which I might be able to "L2P"?

p.s. i did notice that at 1-49 imperials have a bit higher win ratio, but who cares about low level pvp right :D

Not anymore. Maybe it was the influx of f2p, maybe it was a solar eruption, Halloween, the butterfly effect... but imps lose like mad in lowbie pvp as well.

Maybe the suck players that didn't have it and quit pvp heard about the 1.6 gear changes and got back to grinding, thinking the new gear will fix it... who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
I have noticed a significant decrease in intelligence since f2p lol.

New players need to learn, you can't blame them.

The speed of that process, however, depends entirely on the person behind the character.

Edited by Evolixe

That has nothing to do with the learning curve of the game :p

Am just saying some of the things i have seen these past weeks iv almost cried laughing lol.

I am hardly the best myself but i at least know what i am doing.

I would of thought being at 50 they would have an idea, ie look at the map etc.

tbh i posted here because i was laughing. as to the title faction balance. as if one faction was better then the other.

The simple fact is there are twice as many imps on our server which in turn brings twice as many imbeciles that being said. the reps have their fair share to.

And they play both sides as i do so its swings and roundabouts really isn't it lol

Haven't PvP'd on my lvl 50 assassin for a week and decided to try to finish the weekly starting from 0 played matches. That while solo queuing. It went better than expected. Finished the weekly in about 4 hours and only lost 2 warzones. Had to leave 7 of them though because most of the warzones were losses before they even started. I'm not going to PvP with a bunch of dudes wearing half recruit mk-2 and half lvl 40 greens with wrong main stat. What is even going through your head if you managed to fill out half of your gear with recruit? Can't be for cosmetic reasons since implants and earpieces aren't visible.

Haven't PvP'd on my lvl 50 assassin for a week and decided to try to finish the weekly starting from 0 played matches. That while solo queuing. It went better than expected. Finished the weekly in about 4 hours and only lost 2 warzones. Had to leave 7 of them though because most of the warzones were losses before they even started. I'm not going to PvP with a bunch of dudes wearing half recruit mk-2 and half lvl 40 greens with wrong main stat. What is even going through your head if you managed to fill out half of your gear with recruit? Can't be for cosmetic reasons since implants and earpieces aren't visible.

It's what you end up with when you get to level 50. There is this very odd distant thing called gear progression which we all have to go through.

You can't blame people for having no gear. You can blame them for playing sub-par themselves.

Don't understand what you are saying. I just spend most of my warzone time being arrogant. Thank god i run with guildies so they carry me. Unless Whasp is in the same warzone :eek:

I generally get annoiyed by randoms breaking game-deciding CC and sometimes let people know about my unhappyness of a certain action of theirs..

But mostly i just move on without saying a word, knowing i'm talking to a brick wall anyway.

I generally get annoiyed by randoms breaking game-deciding CC and sometimes let people know about my unhappyness of a certain action of theirs..

But mostly i just move on without saying a word, knowing i'm talking to a brick wall anyway.

Actually I had a good laugh (as in "hahathistimeitsnothappeningtome" laugh) when I saw your says few days ago when I was sologuarding first Voidstar doors on my sniper:

"CC"

"dont touch him"

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM"

"FFS"

"GG I guess"

You probably want to know I had 30sec CD on cc-braker :)

Edited by BlaadG

Actually I had a good laugh (as in "hahathistimeitsnothappeningtome" laugh) when I saw your says few days ago when I was sologuarding first Voidstar doors on my sniper:

"CC"

"dont touch him"

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM"

"FFS"

"GG I guess"

You probably want to know I had 30sec CD on cc-braker :)

Those kind of things, yeah. I'm not used to the opposing faction being able to read /s though :p

And i would have had that door if the guy !?@;ed off :<

I knew your cc breaker was on cd -_-'

Edited by Evolixe

It's what you end up with when you get to level 50. There is this very odd distant thing called gear progression which we all have to go through.

You can't blame people for having no gear. You can blame them for playing sub-par themselves.

How hard is it to equip the full free recruit mk-2 gear set? If you can't even show up in that then you have no business in lvl 50 PvP. I certainly wont participate in a predetermined loss because some douchebag decided he was going to wear green lvl 40 gear.

Today was a fun day for pvp! I've been playing Marau since beta and now leveling 2 other toons (Jugg and Shadow) and while pvping with my 2 alts (both lvl25) I had loads of fun! On Alderaan there was a constant fight for turrets, we capped 2 but lost one 3minutes later so it was our turn to cap and the game went like that untill we managed to capp 2 again and defend with succes! With my jugg I had a Huttbal match winning 3-2, but very intense match as they almost scored the 3-3 or we scored the 4-2! very exciting :D!

THen I played the new one, kinda was confused first, really thought IMPS won but to my surprise, REP won! <o/ It's been a lovely day doing pvp

But there are some days I win like 2/10 or 4/10 and then there are days where I win 9/10!

IMO players from lvl 10-19 shouldn't be allowed to play pvp, raise the cap to 20.. Cause with 2a3 skills they're worthless and most of the time they have no clue what to do.