Satele Shan Server Issue

EricMusco

And we are in the clear, ended up being able to resolve the issue without a restart. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thank you. Works great now.

I had it and thought we suddenly got an influx of players. Was it just a bug? Would love it to be what I originally thought :rak_03:

In my opinion there has been more problems with the supposed new servers than any in the past, these servers are rented or leased i am quite certain and from what i can tell are very cheap!

Looks to me like and from my ping and quality of connection that bioware or ea or whoever is in charge of this threw the give a damn out the window and went ultra cheap on the server or servers!

Mark my word that this is likely not the end of problems for our supposed super servers.:mad:

In my opinion there has been more problems with the supposed new servers than any in the past, these servers are rented or leased i am quite certain and from what i can tell are very cheap!

Looks to me like and from my ping and quality of connection that bioware or ea or whoever is in charge of this threw the give a damn out the window and went ultra cheap on the server or servers!

Mark my word that this is likely not the end of problems for our supposed super servers.:mad:

as far as ping, keep in mind that for SS in particular the server moved. So depending on where you are located you may have more ping.

No way, we had a lot more server issues in the past, and I have been here for quite a while.

Hahahahahhaha....huh? Oh, well i have been playing since it started also and am well aware of where the server is, also i have rented servers in the midwest for fps games so i am also well aware of what is available all over the United states.

Defending these people is a joke guys, the reason for gaming for the gamer is to play and have fun!

The problems are a result of a very low budget because when a game starts faltering the publisher starts pulling the rug and cutting costs.

I could use a very simple program and check packet loss between this west coast and the east coast but would it really do any good? NO, it varies depending on alot of factors.

The lag i see is a result of slow performance from crap hardware but you blow the smoke any way you choose, some of us know the truth.