View Single Post

TUXs
06.20.2017 , 01:54 PM | #979
Quote: Originally Posted by AscendingSky View Post
2) The point I was trying to make is that it's not fair to tell ME that what's important to ME doesn't matter just because it's not important to YOU.
I don't care about anything else you wrote, but this set me off...I expressed MY opinion. MINE! Not yours, MINE. You are free to speak for yourself. I don't type for anyone but myself. IN MY OPINION, decos are the least important part of any merger. I don't care if NONE transfer...it's that much of a non-issue to ME. If you can express how important to YOU they are, allow me to express how little I care about them. My strongholds are literally decorated with Meat Trees...that's how little decorating matters to me.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm simply saying I don't care about decorations. 99% of them CAN be replaced, the people leaving because the servers are dead, can't be. Dead servers are a cancer, decos are cosmetic.

However...realizing that they are an issue to people like you, I'm perfectly fine with Bioware trying to figure out a way to move most, if not all of them, for people (as I said above).
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)