Digital Upgrade Pack items

rumbur

i recently buyed upgrade to my Tor standard edition, and i gained few items, like flare gun, holo dancer,etc.. Now my question is: is those items bind to one character, and can't be used by my other ones ? I mean, i playing smugler now, but i will soon play again as bounty hunter, or jedi knight... I just cant choose one character to play all the time, since all classes are so great.

I bought mine in December and it gives me access to the VIP area. But the current description of the pack doesn't mention it so it may not have that perk any more. I'm pretty sure the perk was mentioned in the description when I bought mine. You can still buy access for credits in-game last I heard if the Pack doesn't grant it any more. Though it isn't at all cheap.

it does. i upgraded to Digital Deluxe earlier this month and got VIP access.
As far as I know, it does NOT grant access to the Collector's Edition Vendor in the VIP Room. It WILL give you access to the VIP Goods vendor, though. So don't consider the Digital Upgrade pack your cheap route to Imperial Trooper armor.

A question related to this pack to save making a new thread:

I'm a new player to SWTOR. I DLed the f2p client, played it for a while, and liked it enough to opt for a few months of subscription.

My question is can I buy the Digital Upgrade Pack for my account, or is it only for physical copies or something else I'm not seeing?

Thanks.

A question related to this pack to save making a new thread:

I'm a new player to SWTOR. I DLed the f2p client, played it for a while, and liked it enough to opt for a few months of subscription.

My question is can I buy the Digital Upgrade Pack for my account, or is it only for physical copies or something else I'm not seeing?

Thanks.

The Digital Upgrade pack is for people who didn't get the Collector's Edition at launch, but still want the digital items that it came with (Portable Holodancer, CE Flare Gun, Macrobinoculars that take a picture of whatever your character is looking at, the Longspur STAP speeder, and a VIP Lounge Wristband). You can get it for any account that doesn't already have the Collector's Edition attached to it.

The Digital Upgrade pack is for people who didn't get the Collector's Edition at launch, but still want the digital items that it came with (Portable Holodancer, CE Flare Gun, Macrobinoculars that take a picture of whatever your character is looking at, the Longspur STAP speeder, and a VIP Lounge Wristband). You can get it for any account that doesn't already have the Collector's Edition attached to it.

Excellent, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Do they actually. have items that make a difference during gameplay or are they just "fluff items" ? I Pre ordered so i gotthe special saber crystal even tho i didn't actually start playing until a month ago.

The only really useful ones to me are the free adaptive speeder and the VIP wristband. No need to ever spend credits on a speeder unless you really want to and you get access to the VIP area of the fleet. The VIP area got useful when they put in the GTN terminal, mailbox and bay access points. They're all right together for easy access and that area is usually much quieter and less laggy than the public terminals. The rest of the stuff is pretty much all fluff.

And there's a known bug right now. Newly created characters aren't getting their correct goodie bag in the mail. They just get two flare guns and nothing else. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=609085

I'm just going to comment on the free mount you get in this pack, the Longspur STAP.

The description of the mount SPECIFICALLY says: "Offers EXCELLENT protection from being knocked off"

Uh..I'll call BS..

If a mob even looks at me funny I get knocked off that thing.

And while being a very minute and unimportant issue, I still feel it needs to be fixed.

I'm just going to comment on the free mount you get in this pack, the Longspur STAP.

The description of the mount SPECIFICALLY says: "Offers EXCELLENT protection from being knocked off"

Uh..I'll call BS..

If a mob even looks at me funny I get knocked off that thing.

And while being a very minute and unimportant issue, I still feel it needs to be fixed.

Not really my experience. I bought a low end speeder on my first toon just because I liked the look and quickly found that there was definitely a difference between it and the STAP when it came to getting knocked off. The normal speeder offered pretty much no protection at all. One shot and I was on the ground. With the STAP I can frequently skim past mobs and not get knocked off unless I get really hammered.

i bought this pack earlier this week and all i received were the flare guns...does the other items come later down the line...or were they pullin my leg??

As I stated above, there was a bug with the mail that delivers the items. This was supposedly fixed in today's patch. You'll have to either delete and remake your toon or contact customer support to get your missing stuff. Normally, all the items show up together in the mail when the character is made.

As I stated above, there was a bug with the mail that delivers the items. This was supposedly fixed in today's patch. You'll have to either delete and remake your toon or contact customer support to get your missing stuff. Normally, all the items show up together in the mail when the character is made.

my apologize i did not see ur message about the bug...i will contact customer support cuz i still have not got anything other than the flare guns:rak_02: