The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words: Malachor Five

:D

I always suspected that Darth Baras was Revan's secret weapon at Malachor Five....

The last thing the Mandalorians heard was a very faint "SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!" as the planet imploded, causing a massive gravity vortex.

Edited by Captain_Zone

Hammer station was an attempt at artificially replicating the effects of darth baras Jumping up and down on a planet repeatedly. The devastation was not really comparable...

We are running out of jokes, aren't we?

Disney jokes are the new thing now. Remember Ursula from Little Mermaid? Darth Baras in a swim suit.

hey maybe Baras was onto something. since the Force has been turned into midicholorians germs that run around inside your body Baras must have figured- "hmm more me, more midicholrians, more Force= i am invincible!" so to increase his midicholian count he's increasing his calories as fast as he can. <nods>

A few Disney ones :p

Rapunzel let down her hair for the brave Prince Baras to climb...she doesn't need a brush anymore.

Darth Baras killed Aladdin out of jealousy, due to the fact his flying carpet could actually get off the ground with him on it.

Darth Baras didn't cry when Bambi's mum died, he merely thought 'Free Lunch'

Darth Baras had 'an ackin for some bacon' as well, Those were Pumba's last words.

Well, considering the Death Star Superlaser was made to mimic the effect that Darth Baras had when he farted....

You got it wrong man :D

It was an attempt to mimic the Darth Baras Supercannon.... The Death Star only contained a fraction of the ancient weapon's full power :p

The dark side has cookies. Darth Baras is living proof. He is also the prime suspect in an empire-wide cookie shortage.

Hahahaha! Oh man, I almost fell of my chair at that one!

That was a good one man - *High Fives*.

Epicfear has epic jokes apparently.

The Kaas City expansion area is actually a reconstruciton from the fallout of Darth Baras eating chilli. :eek:

I thought it was the one time they put a McDonald's in Kaas City, and Baras ate a few thousand Big Macs and about twenty thousand Chicken McNuggets. Then he had to use the restroom, but the plumbing backed up....

I thought it was the one time they put a McDonald's in Kaas City, and Baras ate a few thousand Big Macs and about twenty thousand Chicken McNuggets. Then he had to use the restroom, but the plumbing backed up....

He takes 'All you can eat' as a personal challenge. A sith lord never turns down a challenge no matter how great.

/lightfork

He takes 'All you can eat' as a personal challenge. A sith lord never turns down a challenge no matter how great.

/lightfork

Which is why you will never find a Hometown Buffet in the Empire. They have them in Republic space, and that's the real reason Baras wanted to restart the war.

Which is why you will never find a Hometown Buffet in the Empire. They have them in Republic space, and that's the real reason Baras wanted to restart the war.

LOL He wished to systemically take over all the Sizzlers in Republic Territory.