View Single Post

ufarax
07.18.2019 , 07:08 PM | #15
Fixed this is my opinion of the fix. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

I am leveling my Consular the story is meh nut I like the DPS. Enter the companion fix, I like to stand at max range as a sage, early levles 30 , later 35 meters or is it feet. I download the patch and bring my sage to Belsavis heroics, I hang back at max range activate force quake and my companion run to the enemy, I think about 15 meters/feet from the enemy. That ruins the emersion, I find I let my companion die just to teach it a lesson.

I remember 1.0 when you could toggle all your companion abilities on and off, I will not unsub but this is a complete mess. And the white knights are defending the fix. Wait a minute I got it "this is a surprise new mechanic". I would say more but I just just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,