Add a Slider to choose from Dark I to Dark V

I know that a few already have suggested this but it was not implemented and so I want to repeat that again :)

I would love a Slider where we can choose from Dark I to Dark V if we have unlocked the appropriate stage. That would be a good feature and a great addition for the Roleplay Community because then, we can better customize the character and didn't must stay on Dark I if we want the shiny eyes for example.

Maybe JUST in the appearance tab for appearances sake only so the game doesn't behave as if you are only dark 1 when you aren't. (In some convs dark level matters).

So just add a dark appeance slider that only effects appearances and nothing else.

Maybe JUST in the appearance tab for appearances sake only so the game doesn't behave as if you are only dark 1 when you aren't. (In some convs dark level matters).

So just add a dark appeance slider that only effects appearances and nothing else.

That would be a good Solution yes, I hope they do that one day because I think that would fit perfectly in and it's also a good QoL feature imo.

People have been asking for a way to cap their DS Corruption *look* for ages. We have yet to see any sign of it coming.

I know but this should just be a reminder for the devs that we still want that feature in the game. As I said, I really hope they add that.