bastion is offline bro

GigglesXRevenge

Did you just do a 1hour rollback on the Bastion ><? I lost a lot of time/work as everyone on my guild was kicked from server, as well as many pther people and a lot of progression we had in quests/gear was undone.

I can confirm there was no rollback, as I was exactly where I was before the crash in the middle of a story mode quest.

Yeah it seemed like it was more around 1.5-2hrs of a rollback. Right now on my quest log I have to go turn in the parts for HK yet I had him unlocked and purchased an unlock via 350 CC for an alt. I had been on my alt for quite a while too so it was a decent length rollback.

I can confirm a rollback as well. I lost a part of hk on my sentinel and a part on my sith jug. It seems that when it came back online, it was up for an hour or so, then booted almost everyone and when I logged back in, it was like logging in when the server first came back up. About an hour, maybe 2 of a rollback. I started a thread about it.

Alot of people on fleet are talking about it, so I know its now me, and one guy, uncovered the hk on corusaunt right before the server crashed. We logged back in when it came up, found the part again and then headed to dromma kaus and got that one. After I was kicked from the game, I logged back in and he was too, and there we both where looking at each other complaining about finding the jedi temple part again for the third time tonight lol....