Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So remember this screenshot? http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg

The number of kills he had was 207, the number of deaths the enemy team had was 199.

Not to mention, when I looked through the Red Eclipse forums, they said two of the people in this game were other classes than what the scoreboard says they are(Fegg was actually a Marauder and Mofojo was a mercenary.) So that only leads me to believe this screenshot was photoshopped...However, I can't tell that at all just by looking at it(Looks just like the in-game scoreboard to me, down to every detail.)

I worry for the future of my Ultimate thread if people decide to do this frequently. A couple days before that someone tried submitting a screenshot that said it had 1884 hps, and then someone else sent me the real screenshot, where he had around 1100 hps(Apparently some people have no problem trying to submit records that they didn't actually earn.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

So remember this screenshot? http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg

The number of kills he had was 207, the number of deaths the enemy team had was 199.

Not to mention, when I looked through the Red Eclipse forums, they said two of the people in this game were other classes than what the scoreboard says they are(Fegg was actually a Marauder and Fens was a mercenary.) So that only leads me to believe this screenshot was photoshopped...However, I can't tell that at all just by looking at it(Looks just like the in-game scoreboard to me, down to every detail.)

I worry for the future of my Ultimate thread if people decide to do this frequently. A couple days before that someone tried submitting a screenshot that said it had 1884 hps, and then someone else sent me the real screenshot, where he had around 1100 hps(Apparently some people have no problem trying to submit records that they didn't actually earn.)

That's a bummer...I'll never understand people who feel the need to cheat to win. How do you have a sense of pride in your accomplishment, if you didn't actually ACCOMPLISH it??? :confused:

That's a bummer...I'll never understand people who feel the need to cheat to win. How do you have a sense of pride in your accomplishment, if you didn't actually ACCOMPLISH it??? :confused:

These are pretty much my thoughts on the subject too.

Submitting the highest damage ever recorded.

http://i.imgur.com/7Tv1ioi.jpg

Seems legit.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

IDK zab, I am certified in photoshop and I have to say, this looks legit, if not, it is only a master in editing who could achieve this.

I agree with you that this looks authentic, but if it's not photoshop, then this game was the glitchiest game I've ever seen, so many things wrong with it.... where do we start....

1)The "record holder" having more kills than the entire team had deaths

2)The biggest hit being 29963, which is impossible to get on a single person in PvP.

3)The Red Eclipse server actually confirming that Mofojo and Fegg are different classes than the one shown on the scoreboard

4)The fact he got ~5 million damage in around 15 minutes time, with ~5000 dps.

How is all of this explained?

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I agree with you that this looks authentic, but if it's not photoshop, then this game was the glitchiest game I've ever seen, so many things wrong with it.... where do we start....

1)The "record holder" having more kills than the entire team had deaths

2)The biggest hit being 29963, which is impossible to get on a single person in PvP.

3)The Red Eclipse server actually confirming that Mofojo and Fegg are different classes than the one shown on the scoreboard

4)The fact he got ~5 million damage in around 15 minutes time, with ~5000 dps.

How is all of this explained?

Well, as Neb has argued many times in this thread, the scoreboard does have glitches every once in a while...

Well, as Neb has argued many times in this thread, the scoreboard does have glitches every once in a while...

Indeed, but this is a lot of glitches congregated together, some of these glitches being ones I've never seen. Especially the one with the class icons being wrong, if that is a glitch, that is just bizarre.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I'll be taking highest record for.....

1) Highest Overall Damage

2)Highest Overall Protection

3)Highest Protection per single life

http://imageshack.us/f/832/thisisrealiswear.jpg/

Get on my level...

Edit: Finally... my masterpiece, I'll never have a game able to top this. http://imageshack.us/f/825/thisisrealiswear2.jpg/

(Incase anyone didn't get it, none of those records are real, and it is very easy, unfortunately, to make it look real. Took me all of 10 minutes. Makes me wonder what I should do with this thread and the Ultimate one.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Challenge accepted! May be best on a Sorc/Sage though.

You are correct on both fronts, good sir.

Humble submissions for 300k + damage/healing category:

http://i.imgur.com/gh8umuA.jpg

553258 damage, 340778 healing = 894036 total

http://i.imgur.com/m3OagRv.jpg

580869 damage, 302426 healing = 883295 total

Edited by Underpowered

Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.

Side effects of playing with the biggest douchebag trolling guild I've ever come across. People focus people who do stuff like what watchmen did. I know my guild will have a hard time putting to rest the month of bs that came from you guys. Your guild made countless characters to dodge my ignore list to troll me on the daily. In my opinion you deserve to take 2x the damage as anyone else on the team for repping that tag now you don't have a super q to back you... But since you really weren't the bulk of the problem from watchmen (Shim, Lying, Ladispute) I'm sure if you started playing again the majority of people wouldn't try to grief you, especially if you did end up going imp side.

Shin'arika was a man.

Side effects of playing with the biggest douchebag trolling guild I've ever come across. People focus people who do stuff like what watchmen did. I know my guild will have a hard time putting to rest the month of bs that came from you guys. Your guild made countless characters to dodge my ignore list to troll me on the daily. In my opinion you deserve to take 2x the damage as anyone else on the team for repping that tag now you don't have a super q to back you... But since you really weren't the bulk of the problem from watchmen (Shim, Lying, Ladispute) I'm sure if you started playing again the majority of people wouldn't try to grief you, especially if you did end up going imp side.

Shin'arika was a man.

Damn.....I was trying to be the nice guy. But in all honesty damager is correct. Zab, if you ditch the tag, people will gradually forget about what was done. Also damager where have you been?!! I've been worried sick!