HK-51 Server First

carlosg

So, I think this is a first. Me (Kristah), Rruthokar, Th'um and Kazra got our HK-51s at 08:42 server time tonight. The screenshot below taken by me shows my timezone (Brazil time) which is 3 hours ahead of Server. So where you see 11:48 it is actually 08:48 server, a few minutes after we got him, sitting at the fleet.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/LGAllastair/Screenshot_2012-11-15_23_48_17_051828-1.jpg

Edited by carlosg

I think I got mine the morning after the first day around 7-8 in the morning EST. Though my memory is fuzzy. that would be the 16th in the early morning. 8p Is that before or after that post? I know some people had it before me also.

I believe I was probably the second Gent to get it.

Edited by Aital

8pm on the 15th is before 8am on the 16th. Either way, though, it's not like there was anything to figure out with this one that made being "first" tricky, except not having to work or go to school that afternoon, or not getting distracted spending cartel coins, both of which tripped me up.

It's not like Operations server-firsts, which, to their credit, JJ *do* have a number of noteworthy "firsts" as.

Edited by Risl

8pm on the 15th is before 8am on the 16th. Either way, though, it's not like there was anything to figure out with this one that made being "first" tricky.

I think they're just excited. lol

Even we said "It's not like it's an operation server first".

I think they're just excited. lol

Even we said "It's not like it's an operation server first".

Ptsh excuse me? I recall you all saying something along the longs of "oooo it would be awesome if we could get some people together to get server first HK" >_>