Account country

IIIWWWIII

Greetings to all! I have a question about the subscription, maybe someone here is faced with this situation. The country of my account is Ukraine, I am a citizen of Ukraine and I use a Ukrainian card to pay for a subscription. But since I work in the IT industry, I sometimes go on business trips to other countries for a long period. At the moment I am in Israel for work and will be here for another 3 months. Will my account be blocked due to the fact that the country of the account and the country from which I am playing are currently different? Since the price of a subscription for Israel and for Ukraine is different and this can be regarded as an attempt to reduce the cost of the subscription through dishonest means.

I can't say for sure, but I doubt it. I've seen posts on here from people who are playing temporarily in other countries, but they weren't posting about any problems due to their account. Usually they're just asking for ways to reduce their ping or similar issues.

Most of the difference in pricing between one country and the next can be chalked up to differences in exchange rates and local tax laws.

You will, of course, have some times when you'll need a One Time Password, so you will need to be able to access your e-mail wherever you are.

I was an international airline pilot for many years. I often Played SWTOR during the sleepless nights on layovers in many parts of Asia. I never was blocked by Bioware due to my location. Occasionally I had trouble with the two factor authentication if my cellphone couldn't synch properly (this hasn't been an issue for a long time now honestly).

The largest problem I ever had was the more general trouble of dealing with "Firewall Chine."

I live in a different country at the moment, compared to 2011. And I travel (more or less) regularly between my original and my current home country. Never encountered any problems with this game. Both countries are in the EU though (same currency, same price). Don't know if it's different outside of the EU. Edited by JattaGin