It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Washingtoon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never been in a warzone with or against donna

but her sorc i have, and it was painfull :(

Her sorc just needs chased around a bit (ah memories of ICE Breaker- I spent a lot of time chasing Donna on her sorc). But I would take her on her Commando any day of the week to heal my gimp rear. Great healer, keeps herself alive, and what's crazy is she doesn't even need vent and is still always in a better position and doing what she should compared to 99% of other people out there.

Plus, you can pay her in sparkle powder to heal you!!

Her sorc just needs chased around a bit (ah memories of ICE Breaker- I spent a lot of time chasing Donna on her sorc). But I would take her on her Commando any day of the week to heal my gimp rear. Great healer, keeps herself alive, and what's crazy is she doesn't even need vent and is still always in a better position and doing what she should compared to 99% of other people out there.

brb buying sparkles

The sad part is... Keypek isn't joking about the sparkle powder

If I was going to make my own guild (never going to) it would be called Sparkle Powder Mafia:p.

and yes I will pocket heal people if they give me sparkle powder,but it has to be from the galactic trade market lower floor and talk to the droid in the back he has the best sparkle powder;). If u give me Red Sparkle powder then I won't let u die.:D

Unstoppable

Donna

Krath

Finish

Calem

Churb

Obiwalker

Miko(or sum sweep guardian cant remeber exactly)

Reginleaf

Can prolly switch out a vanguard and guardian for 2 stealths just cant think of any boss shadows/dps scoundrals off the top of my head.

Prolly alot of variations of people who could be replacements this is just off the top of my head.

Aw thats really nice of u but this wont work Im going to quit soon. It's a complete headache playing a commando:(

Hey I've given them until 1.7 to fix us before I bail. I'm becoming waaaay too bitter.

then i humbly ask you consider training another class, possibly vanguard incase they don't, we can't let our best pvpers leave the server ;)

Aw thats really nice of u but this wont work Im going to quit soon. It's a complete headache playing a commando:(

Idk what ur talking about commando healer is beast...I mean with ur shield up and full resolve its basically 12 seconds of God mode. Trying to kill a good commando/mercenary healer with a guard on em is like trying to kill someone with a plastic bat....its eventually gonna happen if ur persistent but ur going to be worn out by the time you do.

Why not learn to play healer? Or another class?

Probably because I'm viewing the problems with Commando as a symptom of a wider issue. They don't seem to get PvP.

But anyway. Was good to face some of the ID and Physics peeps the other night - hopefully I can tag onto more ranked groups and try again! :D

Probably because I'm viewing the problems with Commando as a symptom of a wider issue. They don't seem to get PvP.

But anyway. Was good to face some of the ID and Physics peeps the other night - hopefully I can tag onto more ranked groups and try again! :D

My class (operative dps) sucks in the current environment too.

I switched to operative healer.

done and done. no need to unsub.

Last few nights have been really great for ranked. Pubs are queuing up!!! Big props to Resilience, RoTJ and Wook for putting some great teams together and not stopping after 1 game. Keep up the great work. Look forward to more games with you all.

Last few nights have been really great for ranked. Pubs are queuing up!!! Big props to Resilience, RoTJ and Wook for putting some great teams together and not stopping after 1 game. Keep up the great work. Look forward to more games with you all.

You guys have a very well coordinated team. I was impressed.

Terethyn/Demelain