List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

Arg! I totally forgot about that guy and his outfit. Well, thanks for the photos, I'll add those to the list. Hmm... now to figure out a name. :p

Maybe "Trayus Academy Armor", "Triumvirate Lord's Armor", or "Triumvirate Dxun Expedition Armor".

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please update us with the answer from the cantina. I am going to sleep now :) hoping to see answer ocne i wake up!

Sorry, I'm typing this before I go to sleep, but I did ask about robes, know you'll hate the answer, so why bother.... But, I talked to Cory for about 5 or so minutes, There is a robe coming, It's long sleeved. and is a solid black. That's pretty much all he said about that, but they are looking at the suggestions thread (I know he said that they have seen this thread)

A robe, even if it is black is better then no robe at all. And don't tell me that there haven't been Jedi that wore black robes, because we know that isn't true

Sorry, I'm typing this before I go to sleep, but I did ask about robes, know you'll hate the answer, so why bother.... But, I talked to Cory for about 5 or so minutes, There is a robe coming, It's long sleeved. and is a solid black. That's pretty much all he said about that, but they are looking at the suggestions thread (I know he said that they have seen this thread)

A robe, even if it is black is better then no robe at all. And don't tell me that there haven't been Jedi that wore black robes, because we know that isn't true

Brown Dye. problem solved. and Im so jealous you got to meet him, I really hope he takes some suggestions from my thread... Holocron heal items... force ghost disguise..... tu'kata mounts.... /fools dream.

Brown Dye. problem solved. and Im so jealous you got to meet him, I really hope he takes some suggestions from my thread... Holocron heal items... force ghost disguise..... tu'kata mounts.... /fools dream.

Hey, never say never. ;) They look at all the threads here. We're finally getting a Temple Guard outfit. It's not identical to the one in TCW, but that makes sense. I had a fun time overall, even won a shirt during the Trivia part of the Q&A. I also got some other answers to Questions I was wondering about.

Not to mention there are plenty of brown dyes, so why would it matter if it was black? :confused:

Hey, never say never. ;) They look at all the threads here. We're finally getting a Temple Guard outfit. It's not identical to the one in TCW, but that makes sense. I had a fun time overall, even won a shirt during the Trivia part of the Q&A. I also got some other answers to Questions I was wondering about.

what other questions like?

Not to mention there are plenty of brown dyes, so why would it matter if it was black? :confused:

I'm not sure WHY, but, I suppose we'll find out soon

what other questions like?

Along with the main Q&A, I asked about getting a fedora (Call me crazy) on the CM (Cory signed off on a new hat that will be coming, that will either mean more hats like it are coming, or none will come depending on if it is approved.), the Trooper & Sith class model ship pets (They will be coming), how companions and ship unlocks will work with Strongholds (Blane had no idea about how those will work yet, so I assume that is a talk still going on at BWA) I also got an answer I was wondering about, when it came to how BWA got Treek approved. As long as they didn't mention Endor, or that Treek was an Ewok, LucasFilm and Disney were fine with her in the game. I knew that LFL was still involved in story and lore choices, but the fact that Disney is surprised me a bit.

I also asked about getting a normal HK customization with the Havoc logo, from the answer I got from Cory, it sounds like they are pretty protective over other classes having access to the Havoc logo (Which is why the Trooper character creation armor has no Havoc logo, Cory said that for quite a while, it DID have the Havoc logo, but they removed it before it hit the shop.) Although, I should have said heavy armor using companions already have armor with the Havoc logo. :p A way around that would be to lock it as a Trooper only companion customization. I'm not sure how that would relate to HK with the Republic or Imperial Logo, however.

I'm not sure WHY, but, I suppose we'll find out soon

Along with the main Q&A, I asked about getting a fedora (Call me crazy) on the CM (Cory signed off on a new hat that will be coming, that will either mean more hats like it are coming, or none will come depending on if it is approved.), the Trooper & Sith class model ship pets (They will be coming), how companions and ship unlocks will work with Strongholds (Blane had no idea about how those will work yet, so I assume that is a talk still going on at BWA) I also got an answer I was wondering about, when it came to how BWA got Treek approved. As long as they didn't mention Endor, or that Treek was an Ewok, LucasFilm and Disney were fine with her in the game. I knew that LFL was still involved in story and lore choices, but the fact that Disney is surprised me a bit.

I also asked about getting a normal HK customization with the Havoc logo, from the answer I got from Cory, it sounds like they are pretty protective over other classes having access to the Havoc logo (Which is why the Trooper character creation armor has no Havoc logo, Cory said that for quite a while, it DID have the Havoc logo, but they removed it before it hit the shop.) Although, I should have said heavy armor using companions already have armor with the Havoc logo. :p A way around that would be to lock it as a Trooper only companion customization. I'm not sure how that would relate to HK with the Republic or Imperial Logo, however.

For HK.... this is what I wish to see.

Republic Warpaint HK chassis (blue stripes, Pub logo blue light parts)

Empire Warpaitn HK chasiss (red warpaint, imp logo red light parts)

Rakghoul Wardamaged HK chassis claw marks stained blood etc.

HK-51 Drop Shock edition which already exists. http://i.imgur.com/7D0CZc2.png

Gree Upgraded HK (shiney plating, gree light stripes)

HK-50 Customiztion (no iron man core, straight up deep silver metal, blue eyes)

HK-47 Customization

Golden Fury themed HK customization. yeah... mind blown at the thought of how that'd work

Shroud's Assassin Protocol Droid Customization.

Anywho. I wish someone would of asked about a Dark Red, Blue, and Green Crystal.

Edited by Magnusheart

For HK.... this is what I wish to see.

Republic Warpaint HK chassis (blue stripes, Pub logo blue light parts)

Empire Warpaitn HK chasiss (red warpaint, imp logo red light parts)

Rakghoul Wardamaged HK chassis claw marks stained blood etc.

HK-51 Drop Shock edition which already exists. http://i.imgur.com/7D0CZc2.png

Gree Upgraded HK (shiney plating, gree light stripes)

HK-50 Customiztion (no iron man core, straight up deep silver metal, blue eyes)

HK-47 Customization

Golden Fury themed HK customization. yeah... mind blown at the thought of how that'd work

Shroud's Assassin Protocol Droid Customization.

Anywho. I wish someone would of asked about a Dark Red, Blue, and Green Crystal.

I could see an HK-47 customization for a Achievement reward. Maybe kill HK 100 times in the Foundry (HM maybe?) or 50 times in the Foundry, and 50 in False Emperor. Which they are looking at add different rewards for achievements, so it might happen.

Well, still, never say never! The downside of getting new stuff in the game, is that for most things, they have to get it approved, THEN it goes in the CM or the game. (Which is why I figure it took so long to get the TOR era Temple Guard outfit.

As for the crystal, I hope they add more crystals in the new shipment of packs. If they follow the same way they named packs, with each pack related to whatever major release happened at the time, the next shipment will be related/released with GSH.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Hey LT, bad news or not - I care. You did us a great favor there for which I am grateful. Any bit of news is great. :) I just initially expected that it's gonna be part of the general q&a, didn't know it's gonna be so easy talking to the devs! I think it would be cool if they elaborated on the armor creation process. Approval? They need to be approved by Disney, what? Maybe it's them who's holding up the traditional robes, huh? :p

Still, I like the Guardian set - what' sad is that it's going to be a perma-hood up unless they could also add a hood down variant to the set. :[ Pretty pls.

And the full black robe... I think Traya :/ So no dye is going to help, sadly. Still, if it's going to be something more iconic and simpler with pants... I just hope it's gonna be hood down - so the dyes would do the job. It would be reasonable to make it black because white/brown dyes are much, much cheaper and accessible :p

So... For the KotOR(s) crew there are only 3 positions left out there. Bao-Dur, Mical and Kreia... Both the Disciple and Kreia wear simple robes, resembling the ones worn by the Jedi. Now - if anyone wonders why their outfits aren't in, it's probably the reason. Too similar to iconic Jedi stuff. -_- Edited by Alec_Fortescue

So... For the KotOR(s) crew there are only 3 positions left out there. Bao-Dur, Mical and Kreia... Both the Disciple and Kreia wear simple robes, resembling the ones worn by the Jedi. Now - if anyone wonders why their outfits aren't in, it's probably the reason. Too similar to iconic Jedi stuff. -_-

They can't just make the robes (Or any other CM item) and just put them in the game, they have to be approved first, THEN they go on the CM. Also, we have no idea what is coming in the new shipment of packs.

They can't just make the robes (Or any other CM item) and just put them in the game, they have to be approved first, THEN they go on the CM. Also, we have no idea what is coming in the new shipment of packs.

Yeah, what's the story with the approval? Wish they could tell us more about this process. Lieutenant, u think that the lack of the iconic and traditional Jedi robes in TOR could be Disney / Lucas(whatever) doing?

/hug for a pet. It's a droid!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Actually....

Bao-Dur's is probobly the most challenging. make the robot arm and make it not glitch out. make it not go *** when in cinimatics etc.

Kreia's isn't "too simple jedi robes" She has a very big hood, making it tower over the eyes like assassins creed. and making sure there are no clipping issues would be the issue. and to keep it "her robes" not "generic robes"

Mical doesn't wear robes. He is an optional force sensitive.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080405010525/kotor/es/images/2/25/Mical.JPG

He is wearing simple clothes with a brown jacket. Now it may look like robes. But he isn't a force user when we get him or see him at start.

Still not all the companions for Kotor or Kotor 2 either yet.

Need a HK-47 Customization

Need a G0-T0 Pet

Need a T3-M4 Customization for Knights

Zaalbar and Hanharr Customizations for Smugglers

:p

Yeah, what's the story with the approval? Wish they could tell us more about this process. Lieutenant, u think that the lack of the iconic and traditional Jedi robes in TOR could be Disney / Lucas(whatever) doing?

/hug for a pet. It's a droid!

I wish I knew. I would say, best bet, might be LucasFilm or BWA. LucasFilm is pretty protective over outfits, but so is BWA (Like my Havoc logo on Trooper character creation armor example.). Disney and Lucasfilm are probably for Story and Lore stuff (Like Treek)

And, they also want to make sure they do it right for the fans, after how some reacted to the Relnex set, they are wanting to take their time. And there is the clipping issues. Which, that reminds me, Cory used Togruta as an example for clipping. I wonder...:eek:

Were there any long-sleeved robes in the game at all before the Marka Ragnos set? I'm wondering if there may have been significant clipping or stretching issues that they only just resolved with that set, which is why that style has been so rare.

Nope, the Marka Ragnos set was the first.

Actually....

Bao-Dur's is probobly the most challenging. make the robot arm and make it not glitch out. make it not go *** when in cinimatics etc.

Kreia's isn't "too simple jedi robes" She has a very big hood, making it tower over the eyes like assassins creed. and making sure there are no clipping issues would be the issue. and to keep it "her robes" not "generic robes"

Mical doesn't wear robes. He is an optional force sensitive.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080405010525/kotor/es/images/2/25/Mical.JPG

He is wearing simple clothes with a brown jacket. Now it may look like robes. But he isn't a force user when we get him or see him at start.

Still not all the companions for Kotor or Kotor 2 either yet.

Need a HK-47 Customization

Need a G0-T0 Pet

Need a T3-M4 Customization for Knights

Zaalbar and Hanharr Customizations for Smugglers

:p

Well, that's why I though Bao-Dur's arm should be it's own thing, like the Cybernetic hands (Which I really like), and the rest of his set would look the same as it does in KotOR II, just without the hand. Kind of like they did Sion's armor (Why they went with the Force Unleashed model though...) I'll be honest, I hope Mical's outfit is next, I liked it, and I have a mod that makes it darker. I always figured he took his old Jedi robes and made them into that outfit. As for Kreia, That is a bit of a pickle...

Well, I'll admit, I kinda would rather have a G0-T0 companion, then a minipet. Make a questline to get it, like for HK-51. Well, we have a whole new set of packs to look forward to when GSH is released. So, keep hoping! And all these ideas are also always good!

Speaking of approval from Lucasarts... How the hell is this skimpy stuff going through?

*Shrugs* I should have asked... Well, considering how many people like them (There is quite a large thread about it here.), I'm not surprised. I personally like the Relaxed Vestments. Someone (On the SWTOR Subreddit, I think) said that the "skimpy" outfits were the theme of this shipment of packs, which would make sense.

So! I looked online for Mical's outfit and all and I found that there isn't any proper picture there! Here' s a nice model display for the Cartel Market team. All credit to Hairless Wookie from Reddit :)

http://i.imgur.com/z72M7P1.jpg

Btw this would be a nice substitute for a Jedi robe (provided that brown vest will be colorable :) ) . Fact is that Mical was a padawan before meeting up with the exile once again.

I wish they didn't make his sleeves skintight but little bit baggy like on the model here.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

So! I looked online for Mical's outfit and all and I found that there isn't any proper picture there! Here' s a nice model display for the Cartel Market team. All credit to Hairless Wookie from Reddit :)

http://i.imgur.com/z72M7P1.jpg

Btw this would be a nice substitute for a Jedi robe (provided that brown vest will be colorable :) ) . Fact is that Mical was a padawan before meeting up with the exile once again.

I wish they didn't make his sleeves skintight but little bit baggy like on the model here.

That is much better then the Wookieepedia photo I've been using. Updated to the main post!

Can I just say, I'm really proud of how this thread has gone. I honestly never expected it to go this many pages, and get so much help. :rak_03:

That is much better then the Wookieepedia photo I've been using. Updated to the main post!

Can I just say, I'm really proud of how this thread has gone. I honestly never expected it to go this many pages, and get so much help. :rak_03:

Hey, anything that involves begging for Jedi robes - I am 150% behind it.

• 1 month later...

Well, the last Starfighter Pack is up on the CM, and we now have the armor sets for all the... "Not Droid and Wookiee" crew members of the Ebon Hawk from KotOR 1. So, woo there! )ANd I've updated the first post as well! Now, we just play the waiting game until they tell us what the next series of packs will be.

And I get to play the "Wait until Friday when the armors go up on the GTN before I can buy them" game! Wooo!

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin