No more trys to fix Soa, please, just do THIS, seriously

1. Agro holding player can't into mindtrap

2. In 3rd phase remove resetting agro on mindtrap cast

3. Remove ticks from ball-lightnings

4. Change ball-lightnings so they do a fixed amount of damage (e.g. 75% health)

5. Soa's whirl will not kill people instead it will leave them at 1 hp after they drop to the ground

6. Fix the shield not being removed bug when Soa gets hit by a pylon correctly

3 and 5 are not bugs.

People need to move away from ligthning balls, and the person blowing up needs not to hesitate when running into it. Easy if topped up.

As to Soa's throw, it's a raid mechanic. Of course it should kill people.

The others are VERY ANNOYING bugs indeed.

Don't forget invisible lightning balls and platforms disappearing! ;)

Edited by Lindos

3 and 5 are not bugs.

People need to move away from ligthning balls, and the person blowing up needs not to hesitate when running into it. Easy if topped up.

As to Soa's throw, it's a raid mechanic. Of course it should kill people.

The others are VERY ANNOYING bugs indeed.

Don't forget invisible lightning balls and platforms disappearing! ;)

Actually i would say that lightning ball + swirl after eachother is a bug. Why? because the player is most likely dead unless he/she recievs a big heal after hes run into a lightning ball.

This has happened a lot to my 8-man group in Nightmare that: Player gets targeted by Lightning ball- blows it up, and immediatly gets targeted by swirl (yay...for flying corpses after a few seconds)

I would say the only real bugs are him resetting in the final phase and the platforms not resetting properly. Apparently you can stop Soa from resetting if you are always doing damage to him (or so a friend told me). Our guild was just ignoring him until we got him to be vulnerable but apparently he looses agro if you fail to attack him for few seconds. Try having the dps just use low dmg abilities on him until he is vulnerable again. Still a bug but perhaps something you can work around.

As for the platforms not resetting, that's just annoying.

The lighting balls do a triple tick, I dunno if it is a bug or not but I had ~ 20 k hp and it one shot me. Granted, I didn't have a static barrier on myself at the time as I was distracted by my companion window while head to blow up the balls.

You can see the triple trick here in slow motion - the 2nd and 3rd ticks are hard to separate but if you look closely you will see two numbers and you can also deduce it as I had ~13 k hp left after the first zap and then died from a 2nd zap that only did ~ 8k damage.

3 is a bug. The shock ticks are on a timer. You run in at a bad time you get shocked right away at max distance, ball explodes and then because of lag time of the server not recognizing it blew up you get ticked again. Basically a 1 shot on nightmare for most classes.

Good explanation, ty :)