Scheduled Maintenance: January 13, 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on January 13th in order to apply Game Update 3.0.2. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday January 13th, 2015

TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

VERSION: 3.0.2

This update includes numerous bug fixes, including the "Ship Bolster" bug and itemization fixes, as well as performance updates, Operation balancing, and more! Full Patch Notes will be posted on January 12th.

Please note that the release of 3.0.2 marks the end of the Third Anniversary discounts on the Dromund Kaas and Coruscant Strongholds, and the removal of the Third Anniversary vendor - get your Decorations while you can!

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch notes?

I know you already post that they would be given to us on Mon the 12th. BUT it wouldn't be a maintenance thread without someone asking for them. No cheating us out of asking for the patch note Tait.

Edited by Warrgames

Please note that the release of 3.0.2 marks the end of the Third Anniversary discounts on the Dromund Kaas and Coruscant and the removal of the Third Anniversary vendor - get your Decorations while you can!

This actually messed with my head a little. I know its just a typo where they left out "strongholds" but I quickly traveled to DK looking for a vendor that I thought I missed that might have different items than the one on the fleet:)

There are listed changes in the Patch Notes without going into, say, numerical details.

Well, the issue is that PTS has changes for 3.0.2 and for 3.1, so basically.... Are final bosses in TOS and Rav being nerfed on Tuesday? Or is this a "3.1" part of the PTS? Because guilds that are working on final bosses probably deserve to know when they're going to have the final fight nerfed.

PS plsdontnerfyet<3

Well, the issue is that PTS has changes for 3.0.2 and for 3.1, so basically.... Are final bosses in TOS and Rav being nerfed on Tuesday? Or is this a "3.1" part of the PTS? Because guilds that are working on final bosses probably deserve to know when they're going to have the final fight nerfed.

PS plsdontnerfyet<3

Pretty sure they are talking about the exploits, not nerfing the fights.

Tait, 'Enemy Within' fix? I'd really like to know when I will be able to complete this mission.

PS plsdontnerfyet<3

The final bosses of Ravagers and ToS are only touched by bug fixes in 3.0.2.

Are we finally going to be able to queue once again for the sub lvl 60 content?

3.0 was really disappointing in that uou get to lvl 60 and discover you cannot queue for anything except those two tacticals which are meh btw.... and the lvl 60 hms which are horribly balanced...some a walk in the park others (tython) having one hugely hard boss.

Please tell me the wait to get access to some old content is over

So its going to be at least another two to three weeks before I can complete the expansion story line...That is just horrible.

This quest is fixed i have been doing it fine without a single bug for weeks now as the weekly. In fact i have done it twice today on different characters.

As well i have completed it 4 times as part of the quest chain, the first time bugged (which was a pain). Then after they fixed it on 3 more char story lines first time no issue.

Edited by Rusah

Didn't they fix that weeks ago? In 3.0.0a

This quest is fixed i have been doing it fine without a single bug for weeks now as the weekly. In fact i have done it twice today on different characters.

I believe he was refering to the Operations version of "The Enemy Within". Even if you manage to complete Temple of Sacrifice, the quest will not advance further.

I believe he was refering to the Operations version of "The Enemy Within". Even if you manage to complete Temple of Sacrifice, the quest will not advance further.

I was able to complete it, Empire-side, but for the life of me, it just won't progress Republic-side.

I have no idea what I did differently. :(

Well that sucks. I wonder if that bug snuck in because nobody actually went the [OPERATION] route with that quest...

Well that sucks. I wonder if that bug snuck in because nobody actually went the [OPERATION] route with that quest...

Not related I believe.

I was once in a group -- 8m SM -- where we all were going for the [OPERATION] route and it updated for most; only three of us were left empty-handed.

I have tried doing it with people going the [OPERATION] route, still stuck in the [sOLO] route or just doing the Weekly, in addition to joining mid-way the operation or just for the last boss.

It amounted to nothing.

Dunno if it's position-related, when you finish the operation or whatever.

Edited by Darth_Wicked