What to do after 50?

Faranell

I just dinged 50 on my Jedi Guardian today after finishing Corellia and my class story, and am wondering where I should be headed to next...

At the moment I've got quest saying to go back to Belsavis/Corellia/Ilum that I picked up after returning to the fleet and the quest to head to Makeb for the expansion stuff. I also have the gree event quest.

I also have hardmode fps unlocked, as well as some ops stuff in the groupfinder. Can I do those now, or should I wait until I'm 55 and better geared? I am specced to tank and have been told I'm good at it, but I have no experience in any operations or hardmode fps.

Anyways, after dinging 50 a ton of stuff seems to have opened up for me and I just need a little direction.

Thanks.

First go to fleet or Makeb and visit the Makeb commmendation vendor and upgrade your gear. Your gear upgraded with Makeb armorings and mods is better than the old free Tionese. Once you've done some upgrading to your gear you can do level 50 HM flashpoints and story mode operations no problem if your dps, if your heals or a tank Lost Island might be a little tough still. Remeber you can grind ANY heroic on any planet at any for planet comms to gear you and your companions.

If you want to get started on the Ilum Gree event that is great just know with only a few days left you're really just getting a jump start before they return again.

Then honestly I would go to Makeb and do the storyline there while you que for 50 HM FP's. Makeb will net you planet and basic comms and credits from quest rewards and selling loot.

When you complete the story line on Makeb you should be between 53 and 55 and can then in addition to grinding dalies in the usual places: black hole, section X, Makeb dalies etc. You can do the macrobinocular and seeker droid quests and GSI dalies and Makeb weekly. The Makeb weekly gives elite comms too.

Good luck.