Outdoor 4 man heroics Harder then flashpoints

Someone tell me the design philosophy behind this, Flashpoints pretty much hand out free gear, take about 10 minutes to do, you dont even break a sweat, yet most outdoor heroics take 30 to 60minutes, usually require a lot more thought and the end boss is usually really hard. And whats the reward? 3 commendations.

Cmon bioware, this should be completely reversed, i should be doing flashpoints for a challenge not crappy outdoor quests.

What flashpoint takes 10 minutes to do? There are some quite long ones.. i..e boarding party. false emperor that takes on average 45-1 hr to complete and the rest takes about 30 minutes.

Black Talon isn't a very good example of a flashpoint.

Do HM Flashpoints, hit enrage timers, realize your gear/your rotation/both sucks, come back and whine about timers instead kthx.

Oh so only hardmode flashpoints should be hard?

I guess i should use the same level of indignation in my tone and then believe i made a point by capping it with kthx like yourself.

The longest flashpoint ive bneen in was foundry and it took 25minutes, so get real, none of them are hard right now.

And you and I arent the same, maybe you cant figure out your rotation by 50, but dont put me in your skill bracket.

Oh so only hardmode flashpoints should be hard?

I guess i should use the same level of indignation in my tone and then believe i made a point by capping it with kthx like yourself.

The longest flashpoint ive bneen in was foundry and it took 25minutes, so get real, none of them are hard right now.

And you and I arent the same, maybe you cant figure out your rotation by 50, but dont put me in your skill bracket.

Yes, HMs should be hard. That's why they're called "hard" mode. Not that they're really hard right now, more like bugged.

What indignation? If you read more than your own topic you would realize I'm making fun of the "omg enrage is so unfair" topics around the board.

Cool story.

If you can't tell that I'm mocking people who hit endgame enrage timers at 50% HP and you for whining about leveling content being easy, you need English comprehension lessons first. Or perhaps you just knee jerked at the slightest hint that you might not be up to par in a game and wanted to compensate by trying to separate yourself from me. Wonder which?

As a side note. Did anyone else find the Striking Staff boss in Belsavis 'Breakthrough' quest to be a complete wrecking ball? Ended up 2manning him by just kiting all over the place and relying on dots/instant heals/shield, but he still seemed like a beast.

Not complaining, I like challenges - just amazed at the difference in difficulty between him and everything else on Belsavis.