Laceration

Keldamyr

I have a level 29 Op and I finally respecced to Concealment from Medic to try out the damage tree. I specced into the talent that gives 100% change to regrant tactical advantage when using lacerate on a poisoned target.

From what I've always understood, corrosive dart is a poison, and so when I use lacerate, I should be getting my tactical advantage back if I use it on a target that has corrosive dart, right? Sometimes it give it back to me, sometimes it doesn't. Also, from what I understand from the talent description, I should be able to spam laceration infinitely until corrosive dart runs out.

Am I understanding it correctly and it's not working right? Or am I missing something?

There is a 100% chance to get TA back when doing a Collateral Strike on a poisoned target.

There is a 50% chance to do a Collateral Strike when using Laceration, however this can only happen once every 10 seconds.

So there is a 50% chance to do a Collateral strike and get TA back after using Laceration on a poisoned target, but it has to be at least 10 seconds since it last happened.

Edited by Rassuro