Mandalorian(Taung) vs Mandalorian(Human)

A pretty simple VS thread, nothing really too special on this one I will admit so my guidelines won't really be used for this one except for a link and small scenario. So here it goes.

Scenario: By unknown means, a lone Taung has ventured far into the future on the planet Dxun in the vast forest. Soon after the Taung runs into a lone mandalorian who is quite surprised at seeing the Taung, knowing that they had been extinct for quite some time. The Taung however is confused, and looks at this human in rather slight disrespect seeing that he was wearing armor similar in mandalorian fashion. The Taung introduces himself as Mandalore the Ultimate, then asks to have a fight with the human wanting him to prove that he indeed is worth of being a mandalorian, the human rather surprised at who he was fighting replies saying that he is Mandalore the Preserver he then drops his weapons and the two prepare to fight hand to hand.

===========

For those who don't know who the Taung are heres a link.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Taung

Updated: Heres a link for both Mandalores.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_the_Ultimate

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canderous_Ordo

===

Now whom would you think, would win this?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi
Changing title.

It seems kind of impossible to determine if all we have to go by is a random human and a random Taung. I wanna say the Taung but that's only a random guess.

Well its only to make things fair, if we start throwing in names then it turns into a favorites thread.

We need a little bit more specifics than a random Taung and a Random Human Mando.

Ex...probably a bad one.

Rohlan Dyre vs Mandalore the Ultimate.

You need to give specifics like your Imps vs Rebels Threads.

I'm going to go with Human. Melee Combat could go either way, it all depends on the warrior's training.

Edited by CassusVerda

We need a little bit more specifics than a random Taung and a Random Human Mando.

Ex...probably a bad one.

Rohlan Dyre vs Mandalore the Ultimate.

You need to give specifics like your Imps vs Rebels Threads.

I'm going to go with Human. Melee Combat could go either way, it all depends on the warrior's training.

Against my better judgement, I edited the post. It is now two Mandalores fighting against one another.

Edit: Damn can't edit the title. << But its changed.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well, I suppose it all depends on their skillset. One Mandalore is skilled with one set of skills, the other has different skills. It really depends on how they use those skills to their advantage. I, however, think Mandalore the Ultimate would win. He's pretty kick-butt(I-don't curse;)) Edited by Aurbere