The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!

CourtneyWoods

Not at all. We are currently planning to have Cantina Tours around NYCC and PAX East. :jawa_biggrin:

This year we are going to continue trying to have a Cantina Tour once a month. We are extending these tours to cities that do not have major conventions as well.

Then might I suggest something in Colorado? We have some cool places in Denver for Cantina tours. And we have our Comic Con coming up in June, so... *Hint Hint* ;)

There is no fee. It is 21 and over since there will be alcohol (or you need your legal guardian).

What I want to know is are there going to be costumes there? Phoenix has both the 501st Dune Sea Garrison and the Koriban chapter of the Dark Empire. It would be cool to know if they will be out in full costume.

What I want to know is are there going to be costumes there? Phoenix has both the 501st Dune Sea Garrison and the Koriban chapter of the Dark Empire. It would be cool to know if they will be out in full costume.

I seem to recall some photos from previous events where some people were in costumes...

• Dev Post
I have never been to one of these, is there an admission cost?

No admission fee! Just show up and enjoy :)

Come to Texas!

Haha, our studio is located in Austin so we are kind of *always* in Texas. Last year we had an event in both Dallas and Austin, we will most likely be doing an Austin event later in the year again.

-eric

It was great seeing you guys, wish I could have stayed longer but alas I couldn't park at the regency (motorcycles bad) and my time was limited. I would like to thank you for coming out to spend some time with us and I do hope you will do so again. It was great putting some faces to the game and even though I never got to ask my question, one day I know it'll get answered -- "What is it with boss beasts with big saggy butts?" Gharj, Gargath, heck even the Eyeless - I"m a melee dps, I need to look at that the whole fight! lol,

Thanks again, looking forward to another wonderful year with you guys and gals. keep up the awesome job

Mike from Phoenix

Any chance you'd do a Community Cantina in Los Angeles?

They did one in both LA and SD last summer. :) They'll probably be back again for the conventions.

So what kind of information was released at this event?

Probably nothing, since nothing of any significance has ever really been released at them before other than some images of upcoming, but known future content. I don't think they've ever announced anything special.

Edited by chuixupu

They did one in both LA and SD last summer. :) They'll probably be back again for the conventions.

Probably nothing, since nothing of any significance has ever really been released at them before other than some images of upcoming, but known future content. I don't think they've ever announced anything special.

yeah the closest thing of future content was the GSF teaser video everything else was things we all knew were coming

No admission fee! Just show up and enjoy :)

Haha, our studio is located in Austin so we are kind of *always* in Texas. Last year we had an event in both Dallas and Austin, we will most likely be doing an Austin event later in the year again.

-eric

I'll totally be there!

Courtney I have yet to email you, but since your job is to read and moderate the forums I thought I'd post the 501st pictures of the Phoenix Cantina tour here. It's technically an album I have on my facebook account, but it's open to the public. You can download the photos so no need to send them to your work email. Especially since hotmail only allows 12MB or something for attachments. Enjoy them :p. It was great seeing you guys come out to AZ, and glad we got some questions answered ;)

From us at the Dune Sea Garrison of the 501st Legion, we thank you, Bioware, for keeping up the great work on

Star Wars: The Old Republic™!

Eric Musco, Courtney Woods, and Ben (last name I do not know) are featured in the photos I took.

https://www.facebook.com/riosmcdowell/media_set?set=a.680156325338849.1073741843.100000334630289&type=3

- Rio Silas McDowell

Acting Public Relations Officer for the Dune Sea Garrison

501st Legion -- DZ 27920

Edited by LG_XxLegacyxX

Courtney I have yet to email you, but since your job is to read and moderate the forums I thought I'd post the 501st pictures of the Phoenix Cantina tour here. It's technically an album I have on my facebook account, but it's open to the public. You can download the photos so no need to send them to your work email. Especially since hotmail only allows 12MB or something for attachments. Enjoy them :p. It was great seeing you guys come out to AZ, and glad we got some questions answered ;)

From us at the Dune Sea Garrison of the 501st Legion, we thank you, Bioware, for keeping up the great work on

Star Wars: The Old Republic™!

Eric Musco, Courtney Woods, and Ben (last name I do not know) are featured in the photos I took.

https://www.facebook.com/riosmcdowell/media_set?set=a.680156325338849.1073741843.100000334630289&type=3

- Rio Silas McDowell

Acting Public Relations Officer for the Dune Sea Garrison

501st Legion -- DZ 27920

LOVED the pics forwarded them on my website. -Chem

We will have a full list of the cities for you soon, but I can tell you that our February location will be Atlanta, GA.

Please update the blog, or the facebook events calendar, or tweet something on this topic. I'm waiting to see when & where the Atlanta one is.

Thx

Joe