dont understand

obinon

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

very box from me is checked

except the 1 for redeem key is that for 20th dec when it's comming out or also for the early acces.

redeem annot be done anymore becouse i allready registerd my key.

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on

this meens that everything i did was good is it and that i can start early acces only need 2 wait for invite yes.