Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

selimonengut

Greetings,

We are officially announcing that the Warmonger guild has achieved 3K Rated Warzone rating. This is server first (Tomb of Freedon Nadd) and most likely Europe first.

I want to personally thank my guildmates for achieving this epic milestone. Also, I thank our opponents aswell, we had some really intense fights and I enjoyed all of them.

Thanks a lot, I’m providing a screenshot link aswell where we played a Huttball game against Impetus at 2800-2900 rating. Enjoy !

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/45315800.jpg/

Huttball match :

Edited by selimonengut

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the rated queues on that server? Many teams and pugs Q'ing?

My cousin started playing the other day and I promised to level with him. Your server was one of the top choices but we eventually decided on my legacy server instead. Seeing how we havent had much time to play yet it's still an option and rated queues could be a determining factor.

How are the rated queues on that server? Many teams and pugs Q'ing?

My cousin started playing the other day and I promised to level with him. Your server was one of the top choices but we eventually decided on my legacy server instead. Seeing how we havent had much time to play yet it's still an option and rated queues could be a determining factor.

very fast queue pops even for ranked, we mainly play at evenings and usually it takes less than 2 minutes to get the queuepop, even at 3k rating hehe: P

Good job, I'm sure it was a long grind of pugs....

They used to be pretty respectable PvP guild but the last accidentally leaked video showing them doing some amazing stuff made me lose all the respect as well as many others on the server.

There's a reason they are the only guild that need to come here to post their own achievement while others dont. Regardless where their rating is at, they did not get the praise they feel they deserve due to some questionable videos leaked from their own guild website and generally made many people on their server feel disgusted.

Either way tho grats on them making 3k must be a long grind.

They are a strong guild indeed usually rocking 2 PT and 2 Maras (or 2PT 1 mara 1 operative). They have a very typical FotM composition (e.g main DPS loaded with Pyro PT/Mara, Operative healer sorc combo), outside of using 1 operative for DPS that's really just a healer ganker that pop them at the most inconvenient time.

Edited by warultima

I have also heard of various 'rumours' surrounding this particular guild, and their activities, my own guild have also been in some matches against them, as well. Many people from our server have found Warmongers guild to be questionable, in how they are playing even to the extent of accusations of cheating.

I am really referring to things I have seen written about them, not personal opinion, and to be honest, what ever your achievement is or not, I'd rather be cautious at how you obtained that in the first place to be honest.

Too bad its preseason, there aren't cross server queues, and more then likely kept playing the same crappy teams over and over. There was someone else that claimed to be really good and well...the signature says it all.

Too bad its preseason, there aren't cross server queues, and more then likely kept playing the same crappy teams over and over. There was someone else that claimed to be really good and well...the signature says it all.

after cross-server you will get much moar percent of crappy team if they will not fixing team matching.

i have 1k rating and im still sometimes playing agaisnt this 3k guys))))

Pretty easy when most guilds dont play ranked and most matches are against pugs. Anyways grats.

More important that really decent guilds just instantly exit the WZ if they see Warmongers as opponents.

Noone can oppose the ability to score huttbal in 11.5 sec

Noone can oppose ability to have CCBreaker on every GCD.

Noone can oppose ability to constantly run twice as fast as any other player.

Warmongers are mastered their skills to the top and even go beyond that. They boldly go where no honest player can go.

Cheers guys!

I hope that as you have achieved all you wish to achieve you now go play some other game...

Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..

Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..

That guild is very controversial on their server due to some of the "tricks" they do to win WZ (which their own member recorded it and accidentally post on their guild site forum with public access and got caught.

They get attacked on their server forum for self gloating. PvP forum is better choice to post for them.

Edited by warultima

That guild is very controversial on their server due to some of the "tricks" they do to win WZ (which their own member recorded it and accidentally post on their guild site forum with public access and got caught.

They get attacked on their server forum for self gloating. PvP forum is better choice to post for them.

Hmm i did not know they were cheating....

Hmm i did not know they were cheating....

The thread that was discussing the "tricks" (note didnt say cheat) on server forum is actually cut by the mod. Showing a video of player using "tricks" is deemed against the RoC on the forum. The thread was up for about a day. Then Warmonger had to shut down their guild site and made the entire site guildie only and had the poster of the video showing how to do them "tricks" immediately deleted his own video as well on youtube.

If I didnt reinstall my PC (i got 2 vertex 4 SSDs) on that day where I saw the video I would have used YouTube downloader and get a copy of the video for the people thats still being deceived. but then again it might get myself in trouble for posting videos the warmonger member made.

Edited by warultima

Tru dat.

I hope we get a dualing tournament on TOFN and the people claiming to be the best can get their faced smashed in :)

But yes 8 vs 8 in objective teamplay in something else, teamwork and good leadership is king not beeing an awesome dualist.But the fact is as it is always in new games, after a 1 year in even the mediocre teams have become pretty good

just because they practise alot and the people who were king in the start when no one cared no longer play because they know they would be crap(for the most part)Still only pre season, after maybe after a nerf to the OP FOTM players

and we get actual gamebalance and WH gear is less of a grind to get maybe we will get more teams playing and get a better community, not a community like you were all you do is claim this and that and just beeing a huge arrogant ***.

In the end nobody cant stand talking too or playing with.

Edited by Lord_Karsk