Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

Iwipe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a transcript of the Q & A? I know Bioware doesn't use these events to announce things, but there may have been some smal scraps of information.

According to reddit, a guy said they mostly talked about fountains... and that the PTS will be up Tuesday most likely.

As usual no armor set that is great as a whole s et but alot of parts of it will be very nice in combination with other existing armor set pieces.

The new space mission looks a bit weird. Like you put all the models of Spaceship and stations into a map just for the sake of filling the empty space. Looking foreward to a video that gives a better view on it.

Edited by chuuuuucky

Hey everyone, here are the contents of the Atlanta Cantina Tour flashdrive. Huge thanks to Bobsters on reddit for sending them to me!

Items of interest includes some screenshots of the Quesh Huttball, new GS Denon map, screens of Tython/Korriban flashpoints that all coming with patch 2.7

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/01/swtor-atlanta-cantina-tour-flash-drive-contents/

Enjoy!

I came here today just to find a Dulfy post, and as usual I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks Dulfy! :D

Also... Theron and Lana look awesome! Well done concept artists! Can't wait to see them in game!

I also liked the sound of "a huge new storyline".

Edited by Callaron

/yawn...love how they show the exact same armor from the next pack we can already preview in game...I remember when they used to show things we didn't actually already know about on those thumbdrives.

Like the other 16 out of 20 pictures? This was a nice preview.

I'd really love if they could change the environment of Tython to fit the environment shown in the Cantina tour pictures, for the duration of this years storyline, but when you think about how much data that would be :eek:

Maybe if you were level 55 only. Because when I think of what really sells this game to the Star Wars fans, it's Tython. That planet has the Jedi feel that just can't be explained unless you see it.

Maybe if you were level 55 only. Because when I think of what really sells this game to the Star Wars fans, it's Tython. That planet has the Jedi feel that just can't be explained unless you see it.

I suspect that's what they'll do if they change anything at all - an instance of Tython specifically made for the new storyline.

I really don't see them pulling a WoW Cataclysm on the starter zones. :p

The fat sith with the lightening all around... sure does remind me of Darth Baras. Just saying...

On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SWTOR_Korriban_Flashpoint_Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130729144841/starwars/images/thumb/3/32/Baras.png/250px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

And of course there's that whole thing with Baras being dead :p

As I've mentioned already in this very same thread, the fat dude is Lord Renning.

http://tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/4360.jpg

I suspect that's what they'll do if they change anything at all - an instance of Tython specifically made for the new storyline.

I really don't see them pulling a WoW Cataclysm on the starter zones. :p

Would be nice... Instance off the starter missions maybe? Then once you leave at level ten or so, you can only return to the battle damaged zones? Would make it harder for trolls at least to interrupt RP with their level 1 toons.

On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SWTOR_Korriban_Flashpoint_Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130729144841/starwars/images/thumb/3/32/Baras.png/250px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

And of course there's that whole thing with Baras being dead :p

Yeah, I agree. It is probably not him, but it would nice if it were. Lol Besides I didn't

kill him. I let him live so he would continue to burn with envy, anger, and regret.

NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.

Sorry but nothing points to this being pvpve. All signs point it to being a regular PvE only flashpoint

They could change it when an expansion comes. have a regular korriban and tython and then a endgame korriban and tython

So, from how I read it, 'both' sides get Tython and Korriban FPs. Imperial players get to invade Tython and defend Korriban and Republics get to invade Korriban and defend Tython.

I like that.

Wow, that's actually a lot more than I was expecting out of this - I figured it would effectively be one new FP that was reskinned to be either Korriban or Tython depending on your Faction.

If it turns out to give each side an attack and a defend FP I will definitely be impressed.

I'm not asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him

But I'm asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him.

Only if they make him into a bad-*** that stops playing around at 5% and hurls the attackers out of the Dark Council chamber and stalks you all the way back to your Landing Zone, one-shotting anyone too slow to stay ahead of him.

Think Halls of Reflection LK fight from old LK content in WoW.

Only if they make him into a bad-*** that stops playing around at 5% and hurls the attackers out of the Dark Council chamber and stalks you all the way back to your Landing Zone, one-shotting anyone too slow to stay ahead of him.

Think Halls of Reflection LK fight from old LK content in WoW.

That would be a situation in which I wouldn't mind them cribbing from WOW at all.