I thought Pre-Order gave us up to 5 days early?

CTifer

How dare you BioWare. When I pre-ordered, it said it would come with up to 5 days of early access. I got in today. That's 6 days.

Apparently their programmers don't know how to count.

#VeryUpset

You should call up the BBB in the area. I'm betting you could even get in on a Class Action Lawsuit that would allow you to force BW to take a day away from you to keep it on the up and up :mad:

How dare you BioWare. When I pre-ordered, it said it would come with up to 5 days of early access. I got in today. That's 6 days.

#VeryUpset

nice one! thanks for the change in weather around the forums.

#VeryUpset

Lol you sly poonce, you threw me a curve with the title and swung and missed. I'm out :(

I know the play on words they were doing with advertising.

But if I gave you a glass water and I said you may drink this drink for up to 5 minutes what do you think I mean? That I may let you start at 1-5 minutes? Most would say that we have 5 minutes to drink it.

"may" is not the same as "may be able to"

But still, I expected something like 3 days since I pre-ordered in November. I saw the game they were playing with words and understood it.

Edited by Toggy

They weren't playing any game with words. They said up to 5 days in advance, but they also said first come first served. Up to 5 days means no more than, not that you WILL get that. Which was the OP's whole point. We are getting more than that. Or at least some of us are. Which is what makes all the QQ'ing all over the boards all the more insane to me. And amusing. People are getting more than was promised so let's cry because we're cheated because we can't read. Quite amusing. But then, I did register my pre-order on 7-22, so, yeah, I guess I have room to be amused. And I'd be playing right now, but I'm at work.

#VeryUpset

I know... whats that all about? I got in yesterday and I'm furious!