Dread Fortress SM Reaches, Hands, Brontes are broke.

ImNotFatImObese

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey follks,

The team is aware of issues relating to some Operation and Flashpoint bosses. We are currently looking to address these issues with Game Update 4.3 and will pass on any additional information as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric

are u guys actively trying to drive away people that only care about these 'contents'?

is the team aware that some of the bosses in ops are facing wrong direction even? I talking the tanks has argo (target of target says tank has argo) on the boss, some of the boss just refused to face the tank, and remain facing groups? it is rather annoying and causing issues Edited by Kyuuu

Eric,

The bonus boss on Maelstrom Prison is bugged to HM in the story mode version. Just in case this isn't on your list.

Thanks,

Benji

Hey follks,

The team is aware of issues relating to some Operation and Flashpoint bosses. We are currently looking to address these issues with Game Update 4.3 and will pass on any additional information as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric

seriously what the #&@\.. HOW in the HELL can you MESS UP the code with 4GB of crafting and 1 chapter..

and you will patch (read mess up even more) this on 4.3?? you kidding me? there are players that actively PAY for this.. PAY!!! i mean giving you their money.. holy fak.. be well bb

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

4.3? Come on, man. You're joking right? This is a joke. It has to be! Otherwise I'd be giving you money in exchange for nothing.

Honestly, the only thing keeping me (and my money) here is that I raid with a couple different guilds and have a lot of fun with them. It's certainly not Bioware's raid tempo.

Edited by SierraBravo

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

4.3 is really an unacceptably long time to fix this. If it's going to take months to fix, the impacted raids should be closed and removed from the Weekly Highlighted Hardmode rotation.

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

4.3?

Four.Three?

Requesting confirmation that its true and not mistype.

Edited by unibim

Is the dev team wanting everyone to stop raiding and to unsub? Because this is yet another dagger to drive the raiding community away. As a member of a guild with x5 Raid Teams, each running 3+ days a week, waiting until April for a resolution is unacceptable for a subscribing user.

How is it that a patch that had no notes in relation to operations has broken operations; and with that said, how can the team not determine the cause and resolve it by a patch this week? This is affecting ALL modes of operations/Flashpoints, so it's affecting a larger player base than just the long time subscribers doing NiM/HM content.

I have stomach'd the fact that I ahve to wait for new operations content, NiM progression not being acknowledged with gear, non raiders getting Rancor in a non-NiM raid... but this... this is appalling customer service and I am finally drinking everyone else's kool-aid and pondering un-subbing.

4.0 launched on 10/20/2015.

111 days later, 4.1 launched on 2/8/2016.

Have fun getting this fixed in 4.3 LOL. Will this mythical 4.3 patch come in 2017 or 2018? Just want to set my expectations. Will this also include the start of Ranked Arenas Season 7 in 2018?

Edited by revcrisis

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

Um... what? Seriously, you guys are going to let this crap linger on for another two months? The Brontes stuff aside, which you can easily deal with by trusting tanks to hold threat... the HM Revan encounter with the broken area of effect for HK's Pseudorandom Violence makes that phase unnecessarily harder than it was. Now, you can't move when you're standing in the crap, you can only move if you notice your health dropping.

This is just absolutely terrible. Utter garbage, the devs should be ashamed of themselves. You say you haven't forgotten us veterans who like to raid and then you pull something like this?

I feel bad for you Eric, being put in this position by the terrible decision making of whoever is in charge over there. Thanks for at least letting us know...

Not that it's ok for them to leave such a huge bug in, but my guildies and I were able to verify that even though the animations are completely wrong, internally the game has them facing the correct location. Example: 2nd hand and finger phase on Bronte in SM, the hands will both telegraph their cleave to the middle and slam in that direction, but only the tank, who's correctly standing on the outside will get knocked back and take damage. Same with Brontes in the add phase as she'll face almost 90 degrees away from where she's actually facing if you tank her in the right spot. So it's possible to ignore the animations if you know the fight well enough. Again, not an excuse for Bioware to wait months to fix it, but in the meantime may help anyone trying to run the glitched content.

You would think with how shakey (to put it lightly) the terms between bioware and the raiding community are they would try to make amends to keep them subbed, instead they try even harder to push them all away?

gg bioware, gg

Luckily there are numerous other MMO's on the market

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've heard this year. Lets not give raiders anything new to do and then break it so that its almost impossible for most to clear it. then in your infinite wisdom wait to fix it until April but things like relics being BOP instead of BOE are getting fixed with in a couple of weeks? Raiders might be a smaller portion of the player base but really 2 ops in about 2 years and then breaking most of you old ones with no sense of urgency to fix them, really is just sad

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

4.3? That's the best you can do? This is such a joke, this should be a priority over half the junk yall release.

Obviously this is pretty terrible. But it's really a devastating blow to attracting new raiders and potential raiding talent to swtor. Hardcore ops vets (the few of us left) know where the animations *should* be and we can adjust. Casuals and new players drawn in by story and movie hype are going to get wrecked, they are going to get angry, and then they are going to give up on swtor ops. If KotFE is supposed to be about attracting new players, this will certainly leave a horrible impression with that group. Bioware needs to move this up the priority queue because right now this game is screaming that it's in the decline phase of its product life cycle. Edited by KaiserTNT

Hey follks,

Thanks!

-eric

Sorry eric, but really? Aiming at putting the fix in 2 months from now? I get that big time window are better, but that seems like a PR disaster in the making, with raiders having their panties in a bunch already as it is...

Could you tell us just what are the people responsible for bosses doing now? I assume it is something related to Championship or Chapters, but could you be a bit more specific? Maybe also get some info WHY is it going to take 2 months to fix?

Edited by Aries_cz

My guild lost 6 "founder" players this week.....it been a long time coming and it's hard to loss friends that been playing for 4 years......... We all raid two times a week and now most the the community is not moving to Fantasy land ......I not happy I want to stay with SWTOR But I don't want to lose my friends......... #RIPSWTORMMO

Just to add, not only do guys lack the potential of creating a new operation, you guys expect us just to continue farming the old content at a new tier. This was fine up until we found out that hm op of the week was going to drop better gear than nom. Then you make it 5%, then need a month to fix it to change it 100%. Now you can't even let us play the old content without dealing with the b's you guys give to cruds about fixing. Seriously, drop an emergency patch and fix this before you lose even more players than you already have with your genius ideas of going to a solo mode mmo which you expect people to pay for.

Just to add, not only do guys lack the potential of creating a new operation, you guys expect us just to continue farming the old content at a new tier. This was fine up until we found out that hm op of the week was going to drop better gear than nom. Then you make it 5%, then need a month to fix it to change it 100%. Now you can't even let us play the old content without dealing with the b's you guys give to cruds about fixing. Seriously, drop an emergency patch and fix this before you lose even more players than you already have with your genius ideas of going to a solo mode mmo which you expect people to pay for.

Raid players need new ops and new boss fight....

THE GUILD WHO PLAY TOGETHER STICK TOGETHER

Edited by MHauch