Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get more people to come back please. Pubs on this server are in massive need of good players. A lot of the good ones that haven't quit are starting to switch to Imp and I can't blame them.

That sucks because some of the Imps are trying to level Pub toons but it's absolutely maddening trying to play lowbie PvP with some of the paint-huffers that are rolling around :(

Get more people to come back please. Pubs on this server are in massive need of good players. A lot of the good ones that haven't quit are starting to switch to Imp and I can't blame them.

I had a hunch that's what was happening but am not in the know so I could only guess. It's a little disheartening so I can understand the "can't beat em? join em!" attitude, but I still find it pretty pathetic. I have toons on both sides and after being forced to change servers twice, I find myself generally playing more of whatever side is the underdog. I wish more players had that mentality.

I get wrecked by everything, so everyone is an all star to me... BUT these are the people I have noticed that put up great numbers and stick to objectives... these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively

And this is not really a polished ranking. I'd move some people around if I were on my computer atm.

10. Shoehorn

9. Tancerjay

8. Starz

7. Dark-Voltage

6. Fearme

5. Hywhan/Raekwonthechef tied

4. ^

3. Whysper

2. Kree

1. Mugen (not the best ob jective player, but who cares? Straight wrecking ball).

I get wrecked by everything, so everyone is an all star to me... BUT these are the people I have noticed that put up great numbers and stick to objectives... these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively

check if they can keep you alive? :p

these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively

How often are you dying if you have a healer around? Are they only healing or do they use cc as well to manage objectives? How survivable are they? Is their healing on par with the damage being output by the other team?

how often are you dying if you have a healer around? Are they only healing or do they use cc as well to manage objectives? How survivable are they? Is their healing on par with the damage being output by the other team?

..................how much dmg did they take?

Edited by PerronCedric

From an operatives point of view, you should be racking up a bit of dmg, from both objectives and the odd shiv for instant TA, makes a big difference. Stuns/grenades which you should be using will also give you a fair bit of dmg after each match. I think my most used non heal abilities including purge is my shiv and sever tendon, they're practically always on cooldown.

Anybody from Meow Mix. Only because they were "stars" in the sense that they let the whole world listen to them run ranked warzones. Hearing Thundaga squeal under pressure in a high-pitched eleven-year-old-girl tone was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had pvp'ing. He sounded like an asian chick in a brazzers. But he's, in all fairness, one of the best sorc healers I've seen.

"They're killing me guysssssssss!"

Edited by Commissar_Omega

Anybody from Meow Mix. Only because they were "stars" in the sense that they let the whole world listen to them run ranked warzones. Hearing Thundaga squeal under pressure in a high-pitched eleven-year-old-girl tone was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had pvp'ing. He sounded like an asian chick in a brazzers. But he's, in all fairness, one of the best sorc healers I've seen.

"They're killing me guysssssssss!"

Where did rockers go?