Which Hardmode Flashpoints to Start With?

I tried to do a few searches, but couldn't find a good answer. My guild is just getting our influx of first fifties, and we're wondering where to start on the Hardmode Flashpoints, i.e. which ones are the "easier" ones to get our feet wet with, and which would be best if we had some prior gear for.

If it makes any difference, we're Republic.

Well, maybe Taral V might be a nice place to start. The difficulty within the flashpoints for the bosses ramps up nicely.

The first guy (with the 2 pet adds) is basically a joke, and the captain with his mini wannabe rancor is also quite doable.

The doc shouldn't pose too much of a problem (or can be skipped if he does), and then you're up against Lord Hasper & the droid.

Again, no enrage timers so you should be good.

Only the last boss has a hard enrage timer (I think it's 2 minutes) that puts you on the clock.

If you have some area damage and your dps is okay, you might also give Eselles a try, but the 2nd boss can be a gamebreaker for some, and without some kind of AoE damage you might not even get past the first boss.

If you're Jedi Sentinel heavy you could try Directive 7 - tons of droids in there, but there's a 400k in 4 (or is it 3?) minutes dps gating boss called bulwark in there ;)

Addendum:

If you're going hard modes, expect bugs, bugs and bugs. For example in Taral V the research stations should spawn jungle creepers. They do, but on some, those creepers spawn at the flashpoint start and run to you from there, so you might miss them. If you're doing a boss fight while they arrive, things might get interesting ;)

Also bosses might bug out on you. We've wasted 2 days on Mentor in D7 because he wouldn't get vulnerable after killing all 4 cores, or would start the fight with his laser, or his rockets or everything at once ;)

Edited by DoctorVanGogh

Sweet, thanks for the responses guys, hoping to get started on those this coming weekend.

Also on a side note, from what I've read, it seems Operations only need one tank? I'm really hoping I've read that wrong as both my guild leader and myself have been gearing as main tanks, been tanking together for the last four years, and we have I believe two other tanks in the guild currently. We're thinking of getting two eight-man teams running, but doing so, would it be wise to have our tanks ready a DPS set and be prepared to respec some raid nights?

Thanks again for the responses and information!

I've yet to do any operations, but from the information I've gathered you can 1 tank it, or 2 tank it. It seems to be up to the preference of the people running it.

Just be happy though, in my guild we have 4 tanks at 50 so it's giving us headaches trying to figure out how to do operations.

Maelstrom is probably the easiest. False Emperor has a couple hard mobs, but the bosses are pretty easy (optional can cause problems if you don't know how his final phase works).

I would recommend a geared tank for maelstrom, the first boss is heal intensive, and a greared tank will make it a lot easier.

I've yet to do any operations, but from the information I've gathered you can 1 tank it, or 2 tank it. It seems to be up to the preference of the people running it.

Just be happy though, in my guild we have 4 tanks at 50 so it's giving us headaches trying to figure out how to do operations.

8 man EV is all 1 tank except arguably Pylon. I am sure DPS can do that just fine too, but 2 tanks is helpful there. The initial trash in EV after you defeated the 1st boss is handy to have a 2nd tank, but not necessary.

8 man kragg's currently is Zero tanks on the boss.

Of those 4 50's, how many are Vanguards?