Kicking from group...?

You can get only one replacement at a time. Or at least I did...

I don't remember the last time I needed 2 replacements in a fp, but it would suck that group finder gives you an incomplete group. I don't remember ever getting a match (on an ongoing flashpoint) with a partial group. I always see the full group, with everybody's names and classes

Few weeks ago, on an s&v run, a tank "disconnected" and a healer "was needed asap" on his main after the weekly got done. I asked a friend to heal. He accepted and queued right away. He didn't get into the group at that point. I was dpsing so I dropped the group to switch to my tank. It wasn't until I queued that my friend got the match to that op group (plus the dps spot I left)

Anyway, strange group finder may give you only one replacement when you need 2. Specially considering that there's a really good chance you don't complete the flashpoint if you dont have a healer or tank

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One must try to remember that most people have multiple 55's that also run lvl55 flashpoints. If i ignore someone on one of my alts, they get ignored on all of them. (4x 69/72 tanks, 3x 69/72 heals, 2x 69/72 DPS). Needless to say, it takes a lot for me to ignore someone. Poor gameplay won't do it by itself ( there are a lot of people that need help on properly utilizing their alts). Talking smack, not taking advice, needing on inappropriate gear/unneeded gear or mats combined with poor play would probably result in an ignore. If I ever got kicked by a group before the final boss for loot I would just do a help ticket and insure that my guild (currently the largest on my server) was aware of the situation and the culprits.

With all this said, I have never been kicked. I have had some guys that feel tat they need to give me advice. I'll take it, evaluate it and use it or not use it. I don't know everything and do occasionally learn something new.

I got kicked out of a Hammer Station 55 once on my Mercenary, for taunting off the tank.

Just read that and think about it for a minute.

Heh, don't feel bad I was told I was the worst heals ever and removed from reg mode Foundry....I was playing my sniper.

maybe they got 2 replacements, but one left group immediately after port. Don't know why, but happens from time to time.

yesterday that was the case with me - i had to left just after loading into the flashpoint because of bug

i could move and see and autoattack with double click

all my interface go away - no bars, no chat, nothing!

i couldn`t even type "sorry, bugged" in chat

i logged off :-(

• 10 months later...
Heh, don't feel bad I was told I was the worst heals ever and removed from reg mode Foundry....I was playing my sniper.

Commando Healer always pulls first, and dies. Few times this, then he starts on chat "<my name> you nOOb, you must heal me"

I say: "you are healer"

He says: "I have heavy armor, you have cloth armor, you are healer!"

I was playing my DPS Shadow :cool:

Luckily real tank initiatived votekick and we got very good Scoundrel healer. Run was Athiss SM btw

Commando was propably trolling tough