Freezes/lags

alexzk

Ok..after latest update I'm getting pereodic freezes for 2-5 seconds, after 4-5-6th freeze it looses connection so just to kill client.

It seems that happens more often when something like tooltip of item in bank should be shown ...

...such freezes were always present, but like 1-2 per day. Now I kill client each 20-30 mins. Wt...

Have the same problem, but my game is killing itself every 5 minutes or even more often. It freezes and then it shuts down. My Laptop is not overheated and its all clean. The problem exists since the latest patch. No problems before that patch.

Also, which server does it happen on? Satele? Malgus? SF? TH? Levi? Or is it all of them? Only noticed the lag/freezes/kicks on SS more than DM or SF.

Laptop doesn't overheat; fans are clean, and drivers are up to date. However, I've also noticed that certain planets can be worse than others, i.e. Belsavis.

I created thread after I killed client 5 times ... later this evening I could play 6 hours ok without problems doing raid.

So dunno what to think, - but that is not dust or drivers for sure then.