Making babies...

Cartooon

Just a question out of curiosity:

I still don't know if Humans and Cathar are compatible or not. But regardless, can a Human and a Cathar have a relationship, yes or no? And yes I'm aware of Aric and Female Trooper, but still.

Fem revan could get it on with that one one cathar Jedi chick in kotor juani or something I think was her name.

Fem revan could get it on with that one one cathar Jedi chick in kotor juani or something I think was her name.

Correction, were *supposed* to be able to, but it was pulled yet some of the files still remained, so the fact that it was possible is evident. You actually can't though.

I realize this thread got necro'd something fierce, but I do want to bring this up...

I saw the episode that purportedly has the half-Twi'lek, half-Human kids... and no, they're full Twi'lek.

Granted, its never explicitly stated, but the kids are, on human terms, somewhere around 6-10 years old? Not infants. And their father in the episode is a deserted Clone Trooper, and its season 2 of the Clone Wars series. I'm reasonably sure that the clone wars didn't last a decade.

The clone daddy's just their step-father, and they don't feel the need to spell it out. The episode works just fine if the clone isn't their biological father... hell, it arguably works better.

Cut Lawquane mentioned that he was a clone in the first attack on Geonosis, 22BBY, however he left the Republic as a deserter and found himself married to Suu, 21BBY. Basically 1 year past and he was living a life on a farm with this family. no way the children are his, besides i doubt Cut is more then 2 years old by the time he ended up protecting his family from the clankers. some simple research debunked that argument, albeit 2 years and a bit late.

Correction, were *supposed* to be able to, but it was pulled yet some of the files still remained, so the fact that it was possible is evident. You actually can't though.

I thought they still snuck it in in a reduced form because I'm pretty sure you could end up kissing couldn't you?

Sith pureblood, pure blood meaning that they are from a lineage untainted by another species interbreeding. However, you are correct that humans (specifically Dark Jedi exiled long ago) bred with the Sith to form the current generation of mixed breeds. At this point true sith with no tainted lineage are but all died out, but I'm sure there are a few who are still true "pure bloods". Otherwise the quest giver on Korriban to search lineages wouldn't bother or find himself superior, apparently some lines kept their family from breeding with outsiders. That's my interpretation of it.

Twi'leks, in the latest incarnation of canon via Clone Wars had hybrid children with humans, so apparently it is possible. Near human species can have children with humans, like Mirialans and I think Zabrak too.

Just on "pure bloods"... As of the game they are basically. The idea of "pure blood" at this point is to differentiate those of the Sith Hybrid ancestry and those who are "simply" members of the Sith Order. The honor of a "pure blood" is now in the % of Sith ancestry. That is why you are tasked to scan people who do not overtly appear Sith. A large portion of the Imperial population has some % of Sith ancestry even if it is very small.

Edited by Ghisallo

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid

My five primary legacy characters are human siblings, although one of them counts as a cyborg in-game. That being said, they all seem to hook up with other humans. Except for my smuggler, who's going to happily make a couple of little Dathomirians with his wife, if only so he can go through the rest of his life describing his sons' horns in joke after joke.

I do play my Miraluka sage as part-human. Although that's completely RP a thing, for me. Not sure of his ability to make little babies with Nadia, and he isn't certain he'd make a good enough father, either. My Sorcerer is a Sith Pureblood but I figure that the original hybridization using Sith alchemy is sufficient (far enough in the past, I mean) that she could have a child with Andronikus if she wants; I'm just not sure either one of them are keen to have offspring, really. And my trooper is a Cathar, who still somehow got the whole "we should adopt" conversation with Arik (the guy must be sterile, cause my girl can definitely have kittens).

It only depends on the species, is all.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid

My five primary legacy characters are human siblings, although one of them counts as a cyborg in-game. That being said, they all seem to hook up with other humans. Except for my smuggler, who's going to happily make a couple of little Dathomirians with his wife, if only so he can go through the rest of his life describing his sons' horns in joke after joke.

I do play my Miraluka sage as part-human. Although that's completely RP a thing, for me. Not sure of his ability to make little babies with Nadia, and he isn't certain he'd make a good enough father, either. My Sorcerer is a Sith Pureblood but I figure that the original hybridization using Sith alchemy is sufficient (far enough in the past, I mean) that she could have a child with Andronikus if she wants; I'm just not sure either one of them are keen to have offspring, really. And my trooper is a Cathar, who still somehow got the whole "we should adopt" conversation with Arik (the guy must be sterile, cause my girl can definitely have kittens).

It only depends on the species, is all.

that's lazy Bioware not bothering to add any lines or changes when they added cathar.

Hell on ord mantell a guy started explaining what the cathar were to my cathar smuggler :rolleyes:

that's lazy Bioware not bothering to add any lines or changes when they added cathar.

Hell on ord mantell a guy started explaining what the cathar were to my cathar smuggler :rolleyes:

Yea, I know. Was interesting, too, fighting Lord Praven on Tattooine with a Pureblood Jedi, only to have Praven look straight at my Jedi, with his deep red skin, and wonder ironically if the Jedi would accept Purebloods into their ranks. I'm sitting there staring at the computer screen, thinking, "Erhm ... maybe."

Yea, I know. Was interesting, too, fighting Lord Praven on Tattooine with a Pureblood Jedi, only to have Praven look straight at my Jedi, with his deep red skin, and wonder ironically if the Jedi would accept Purebloods into their ranks. I'm sitting there staring at the computer screen, thinking, "Erhm ... maybe."

The unlockable species for all classes really do cause some rahter hilarious conversations at times. Best part was with my Cathar Sith INquisitor on Taris.

Imperial officier: "Damm those filthy aliens."

Iinquisitor: "Watch out what you say about aliens."

Imperial Officier: "I didn't mean people like you my lord. Just those Cathar savages, they are no better than animals."

Inquisitor: :mad:

Edited by fovzwk