Server Lag Issues

Armindoff

Hi, I'm new at SWTOR and I've started playing a litte before the Server Consolidation. I was really enjoying the game, but... the new patch came and all the problems start to show up. I can't play anymore, the lag is tremendous and turnned my game into something that I'm sure it's not Star Wars. I'm still playing Battlefield 3 and the new WoW expansion without these problems. Then, I can assume that isn't my PC or my internet that is causing this problems.

Anyone from the support can help me? I want to keep playing this game.

Thanks! :D

Good news for you they are releasing a client patch tonight that may fix your issues. Of course we can't say for sure as they won't be releasing the patch notes until after it is out. I would wait until tomorrow download the patch and see how things go. Edited by LukeSaberRattler

When I started playing last spring, it was really bad - lag was awful, and I probably had 3-4 CTDs per night. Early in the summer, it started getting a lot better, and I hadn't crashed at all until 1.4. So, they clearly can make it better, and I expect they will.