advanced augments 25????

Woose

Has anyone found these augments anywhere? Found them on torhead but not sure where to find them. Im specifically interested in the Advanced Redoubt 25 Augment since I stack Defense.

usualy from ops :)

but little hint take a look at battlemaster gear :) I'm stacker also and i did some wz for battlemaster gloves and pulled mods out of that :)

same stats as does that drop in ops :) :)

usualy from ops :)

but little hint take a look at battlemaster gear :) I'm stacker also and i did some wz for battlemaster gloves and pulled mods out of that :)

same stats as does that drop in ops :) :)

You're thinking of enhancements/mods. There are NO augments higher than the craftable 22s, DE confirmed that a while ago. Much of the stuff on torhead are things that have shown up in the client files but are not currently ingame. So the level 25 augments on torhead are probably planned to be introduced at some point, but are not ready yet. Hence why the files (or at least some of the files) are in the client now, but are not ingame yet.

You're thinking of enhancements/mods. There are NO augments higher than the craftable 22s, DE confirmed that a while ago. Much of the stuff on torhead are things that have shown up in the client files but are not currently ingame. So the level 25 augments on torhead are probably planned to be introduced at some point, but are not ready yet. Hence why the files (or at least some of the files) are in the client now, but are not ingame yet.

I had heard that myself was just making sure. thanks