Codex: Mark as Read?

CarpeNoctum

This is more of a "oh hey this would be pretty nice whenever you get the chance" thread... I may be the only one, but I don't always read all the codex entries when I first get them. It would be nice to have a feature that marks codex entries that have been read, because I tend to forget which ones I have or haven't read already. Just a thought. :D

• 2 months later...
Massive bump for this - totally agree. I like reading the codex entries, but had my first run through Esseles last night (yes noob I know :)) Yeah it's annoying: a) you can't take the time to read the new codex entries as they appear because your group needs to keep moving, and b) you have to trawl through all the entries later to find which ones are new. Will be worse at higher levels once the codex reallly fills up.

• 4 years later...

I was just about to make the same suggestion! (yay forum search feature) I would looove to be able to tell which codex I have/haven't read, as much as I trrry to read them as I get them, I always end up missing a few :s This feature would be soooo nice!

And as a sidenote, I also totally support all the 58938 threads about "Make Codex legacy wide" or "Fix broken codex", etc. The completionist part of me would so looove to get 100%(and know that I've actually read 100% of them too!)