I want more than 1 tactical item slot i want at leas 2, 3 would be ok 4 awesome

adiiiitroll

Honestly i came back after a long time .... i just subbed and was looking forward to preparing for the new expansion and went on PTR to see how my sorc/sage would change. And i thought like in wow with glyph's we would have .... a few slots. And i saw just 1 slot.... for tactical item and it made me sad.... don`t get me wrong the ideas and the effects are very very awesome .... great job to the creative team and the animation team.... but i want to use more than 1 because they are so awesome and its the first new ability change to SWTOR since utilities :D.

Please can we have more tactical slots ?

@Eric please lets at least test this to see how it would be :D

Honestly i came back after a long time .... i just subbed and was looking forward to preparing for the new expansion and went on PTR to see how my sorc/sage would change. And i thought like in wow with glyph's we would have .... a few slots. And i saw just 1 slot.... for tactical item and it made me sad.... don`t get me wrong the ideas and the effects are very very awesome .... great job to the creative team and the animation team.... but i want to use more than 1 because they are so awesome and its the first new ability change to SWTOR since utilities :D.

Please can we have more tactical slots ?

@Eric please lets at least test this to see how it would be :D

Dont stop. You need 10 at least.

This, and we need more choices. They should keep elaborating on their charge system, its a good system for what they are doing. Just change the numbers from 2 to 3 or 4 or add more abilities to the charge system. For Example, Mad dash gets 3 charges, force speed gets 2 charges, saber ward gets 2 charges etc.

This, and we need more choices. They should keep elaborating on their charge system, its a good system for what they are doing. Just change the numbers from 2 to 3 or 4 or add more abilities to the charge system. For Example, Mad dash gets 3 charges, force speed gets 2 charges, saber ward gets 2 charges etc.

Operative roll gets 2 charges! Oh wait... :D

yea exactly that we need like 4 slots and 10-20 options to choose from

Also lets help them, lets make a thread with Tactical item ideas per class :D

were everybody brainstorms so we can help them out

Edited by adiiiitroll

We gave them so many ideas already, they have been taking suggestions since April lol, where have you been?

There were actually tactical / set bonuses suggestions threads from a couple of months ago, on each Class category, started by the devs ... and funny thing is, they took some ideas literally word for word and made them set bonuses and tacticals. Going back to those threads i was actually surprised by own many of them were actually taken from players input, for once. So we have to give them credit for that, at least.

Now I agree maybe they didn't chose the ones we think were the best ideas and there is still work to do to make things work together. But thats why we give input, and hopefully they will listen, since its the whole point of doing a pts lol.

I agree having 2 tacticals would be great, 3-4 would be overkill and hard to balance I feel, but Id also take more choices of relics to make them more "special" like activated Trinkets would be in other games ... etc...

@UltraStar I feel you about that utility problem. I was bummed when I realised I couldnt take my usual build because of how utilities are placed. Im also forced to take a utility non related to my role in Skillful just to get to the next tier. Its like the all crammed the useful utilities in the last tier -_-

In the same time, I can now take 3 abilities that i couldnt before, because they were all in legendary. But the ones Im sacrificing for it were defensive utilities too. So yeah. Im unsure about that change.