Your Go To Regeneration Item

AceMasterSoul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On most characters I use the skill, the toys are pointless.

Except my Knights, the only character that has to sit to regenerate, I use the Remote Ships for them.

For the sake of pure regeneration the toys are pretty pointless, but get a group of 3 together and things can get pretty entertaining.

I mentioned earlier that me and two other buddies would troll around with the Gree Hypergate. If you exit the animation at the right time your character's body will disappear, except for their weapon, and it's pretty entertaining to run around with randos as a floating pair of pistols.

I also think it would be hilarious to run Orbital Kolto Strike and have the other two players use fake death ha ha

Edited by AceMasterSoul

For the sake of pure regeneration the toys are pretty pointless, but get a group of 3 together and things can get pretty entertaining.

I mention earlier that me and two other buddies would troll around with the Gree Hypergate. If you exit the animation at the right time your character's body will disappear, except for their weapon, and it's pretty entertaining to run around with randos as a floating pair of pistols.

I also think it would be hilarious to run Orbital Kolto Strike and have the other two players use fake death ha ha

You can also use (Fake death, i think) but if you move just after clicking it, and run around, you are bent backwards, running around

Not a fan of the Inquisitor's angry walk especially for females so I use the mime one. My scoundrel uses the Street light one. Other than those I mostly like the vanilla class regenerations. Warrior is cool, and my favorite vanilla is consular.

The vader chamber is awesome for warriors too. I'll be spamming the pumpkin on fleet all month! :D

Edited by Zerileth

I too like Life Day Orb. It's fairly rare, and really expensive nowadays. Back when it first came out, I recall it being cheap and easy to obtain.

But my personal favorite, especially for my smugglers, is Coin Flip. It cracks me up every time. "Psst, hey kid. You want any glimmerstims?" Best use is in a dark corner.

Other faves:

Fearsome Rage

Vending Machine

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Not a fan of the Inquisitor's angry walk especially for females so I use the mime one. My scoundrel uses the Street light one. Other than those I mostly like the vanilla class regenerations. Warrior is cool, and my favorite vanilla is consular.

The vader chamber is awesome for warriors too. I'll be spamming the pumpkin on fleet all month! :D

I remember using that angry walk and falling off the ledge in the class mission where you get Khem. Bought a toy asap after that.

I have the life day orb. Not really a fan. I like Mime the best.

I have totally got to try this!

You can also do it with the energy regen toy that is a log you sit on and ride? I forget it's name but if you click it and move eventually it will glitch and you sit on it and can move it around riding it... Looks weird.

I like regen items that have some RP value to them, like (and I don't remember the names of these atm) Street Lamp, Warming Hands dumpster fire, Dice Roll gamble carpet...

Life day orb is great too, I only wish it'd be a Datacron instead of a snow-globe.

Not a fan of the Inquisitor's angry walk

Seeth? I love it! It's me in real life when I am furious. I tend to use Seeth almost always for my Inquistors. On my Bounty Hunters I use their Recharge & Reload (it looks really good with Mandalorian Clansman's armour). On other classes I use my favourite regen toys: SoA and Orbital Kolto Strike.

As for things that are hilarious whilst not a regen item the emote Mind Prison Spin is quite good for confusing people when you're guarding a point in PvP :D

Edited by Sarova

Default regen...less crap in my inventory that way.

Regen items should go into a different area, not inventory...like the Legacy tab or something as a "skill".

That's true too I thought this to myself just a few days ago looking at my toys in my inventory.

I too like Life Day Orb. It's fairly rare, and really expensive nowadays. Back when it first came out, I recall it being cheap and easy to obtain.

But my personal favorite, especially for my smugglers, is Coin Flip. It cracks me up every time. "Psst, hey kid. You want any glimmerstims?" Best use is in a dark corner.

Other faves:

Fearsome Rage

Vending Machine

I really wish there was a shady deal or death stick toy. This would be hilarious! Is Fearsome Rage a toy or Skill? I've never heard of it.

I like to combine life day orb with the snowball, it's like I'm concentrating extra hard to make the perfect one. It usually gets lobbed at Quinn. I only wish the snowball animation was better, it's kind of silly how gently it bops on the head - really should smack people in the face really hard.

http://gph.is/1NK1x7J

I freaking love the Toy Ball. It does suck that it just gently bops, but it's pretty entertaining to use it in the Cartel Bazaar. You can troll people form pretty far away.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

You can also do it with the energy regen toy that is a log you sit on and ride? I forget it's name but if you click it and move eventually it will glitch and you sit on it and can move it around riding it... Looks weird.

HA HA HA! I always thought that this was an actually mount. Is there any other toys you can glitch out?

Edited by AceMasterSoul

I like regen items that have some RP value to them, like (and I don't remember the names of these atm) Street Lamp, Warming Hands dumpster fire, Dice Roll gamble carpet...

Life day orb is great too, I only wish it'd be a Datacron instead of a snow-globe.

I agree with this.

My shady smuggler waits under a street lamp (flipping coins, I think?). My agent is hacking the holonet (the Dulfy-regen). My a bit clumsy inquisitor failed an experiment and is drawn into... what is it even, I don't remember... a Gree teleportation portal or so. My nasty warrior goes berzerk with her lightsaber against some computer console that stands in her way and she doesn't want the console there, so she destroys it.

And my favourite char, my beloved main, my medic, uses the Life Day Orb. It is the best and most beautiful regen item. It soothes me watching this regen animation.

HA HA HA! I always thought that this was an actually mount. Is there any other toys you can glitch out?

I am not sure, but I thought only the riding log was glitching, so now I am going to try other regen toys to see what else can glitch. hah :p