Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Hey guys,

I was wondering how much % you can get on Location achievements without doing PvP-related stuff? Does anybody know? I just started hunting achievements and a good way to start is doing Location achievements, isn't it?

Probably low 90's, I would guess. I haven't done any of them as I never see any flagged folks, but I've got around 85% with much more to do (mostly 5k/planet stuff).

I also have a problem with Dromund Kaas Platesmasher,since i have never seen it in the area it's supposed to be nor can i see it's corpse,so my question is:is it bugged?

This is something I seem to have neglected to add to the bugs list on the second page, but this rare mob apparently only spawns either when a new instance opens up, or after a server restart. I would recommend either killing it as soon as you can on Tuesdays after the restart, or heading to DK on the weekend when there are more instances up. Here's a

showing what the mob looks like/where it is.

There are a few other unique mobs that share this issue, including one on Voss.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably low 90's, I would guess. I haven't done any of them as I never see any flagged folks, but I've got around 85% with much more to do (mostly 5k/planet stuff).

This is something I seem to have neglected to add to the bugs list on the second page, but this rare mob apparently only spawns either when a new instance opens up, or after a server restart. I would recommend either killing it as soon as you can on Tuesdays after the restart, or heading to DK on the weekend when there are more instances up. Here's a

showing what the mob looks like/where it is.

There are a few other unique mobs that share this issue, including one on Voss.

Thanks dude, I'll post something when I finish locations. (Just started collecting achievements, so I'm only at 6500 i think :/)

It seems that I figured out a new bug. Impossible to get the PvP kills from the Outlaw's Den achievement on Tatooine.

I tried on different characters on Reps and Imps, nothing. Classic PvP kills work just fine.

Anyone has the same ?

Edit : I know some of you already got this achievement so I guess it's kind of new.

Edited by chokoss

Update time! Got all the non-PVP Gree stuff finished (even got some PVP points!) and I've really been trying to crank out the last few companion achievements. And playing some more on other servers too :D

Player: wokcha

Server: Shadowlands

I now have Legend reputation with 7 groups

And some updates to a couple of tabs:

Dailies - 49%

Events - 45%

Companions - 98%

Congratulations to that milestone ;) Whats missing in Location and Legacy?

In locations:

"Beastmaster of Ilum", the Kath Hound entry is bugged

"Kill it with fire", kill 100 makrins with fire on Makeb is bugged

In legacy:

"Republic Containment Officer" I actually have the set, but It seems bugged to me,it doesnt count.

"Imperial Containment Officer" a set from the original Rakghoul Plague event that I dont have it.

In locations:

"Beastmaster of Ilum", the Kath Hound entry is bugged

"Kill it with fire", kill 100 makrins with fire on Makeb is bugged

In legacy:

"Republic Containment Officer" I actually have the set, but It seems bugged to me,it doesnt count.

"Imperial Containment Officer" a set from the original Rakghoul Plague event that I dont have it.

Oh, thats unfortunate - wishing you luck that the devs are fixing them soon.

Hey guys,

I'm momentarily doing PvP-achievements and I have serious problems getting solo-kills. My highest amount of such are 3... Does anyone have tipps on how to get them?

And what exactly are killing blows? I mean in comparison to normal kills.

Hey guys,

I'm momentarily doing PvP-achievements and I have serious problems getting solo-kills. My highest amount of such are 3... Does anyone have tipps on how to get them?

And what exactly are killing blows? I mean in comparison to normal kills.

Killing blow is when you do the LAST hit to an opponent that kills him. It can be 20 guys hitting an enemy but only 1 person can do the killing blow.

The solo kills can´t be done in a normal way. The WZ have an average time of 10-15min. So you have 1-1.5 mins per kill. Or you solo kill totally pvp noobs undergear or you can't do it becuase any player that plays properly his character will take more time than 1 min to kill him. Plus the time to respawn of new victims.

I have done this achievement but with guildmates or multiboxing account in the opposite side. I camp the respawn zone with a stealther and a sage lowering his life with noble sacrifice in the other side for faster killing.

It's very retard my way to obtain the achievement but the PVP achievements have no design sense. The one of killing 55 enemies is another example of how to push achievements in the game without looking at the metrics. Probably is only doable in Voidstar in a normal way.

Killing blow is when you do the LAST hit to an opponent that kills him. It can be 20 guys hitting an enemy but only 1 person can do the killing blow.

The solo kills can´t be done in a normal way. The WZ have an average time of 10-15min. So you have 1-1.5 mins per kill. Or you solo kill totally pvp noobs undergear or you can't do it becuase any player that plays properly his character will take more time than 1 min to kill him. Plus the time to respawn of new victims.

I have done this achievement but with guildmates or multiboxing account in the opposite side. I camp the respawn zone with a stealther and a sage lowering his life with noble sacrifice in the other side for faster killing.

It's very retard my way to obtain the achievement but the PVP achievements have no design sense. The one of killing 55 enemies is another example of how to push achievements in the game without looking at the metrics. Probably is only doable in Voidstar in a normal way.

Thanks so far ;) unfortunately im not in a guild atm - so I will try it the hard way till then :)

2.5.2 updates a few things relevant to achievement hunters:

•Solving the Ancient Pylons, defeating the Infernal Council, and defeating Soa in 8-Player Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault now properly grant their achievements.

•New Comet Breaker and Dustmaker Gunships are flexible long-range fighters, able to equip heavy laser cannons and torpedoes in addition to their railgun.

I know some folks were still unable to obtain these achievements for EV HM 8M (16M was never a problem as far as I know), so 100% for EV should now be available for those of you who didn't have these pre-2.0. Also, I presume there will be new additional achievements for ship mastery of the new Pub/Imp variant of the Gunship tomorrow or in 2.6.

Finally, the Bounty event will be returning if you need achievements for that, and I'm presuming that this dev post teases the new Rakghoul event.

Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.
Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai