CRAFTING - Clarification pls.

TICHRIUS

Will I be able to craft high level items (purple) / epic ones even though I am just level 10 considering that my crafting level is already 400 and I have the schematics for such items?

Will I be able to send my companion to High level gathering or mission skills even though my character level is just at 10?

Thanks

High level crafting requires the use of workstations in your spaceship, which you gain access to from your class storyline.

You would also lack companions, limiting the amount of crafting you could do at one time. So crafting twinks in general are a bad idea.

High level crafting requires the use of workstations in your spaceship, which you gain access to from your class storyline.

You would also lack companions, limiting the amount of crafting you could do at one time. So crafting twinks in general are a bad idea.

Thanks, I just had this wild idea of leveling up my crafting skills before character level. In that way I can have the best possible item I can ever have as I level up. That would make things easier and quicker I guess. But based on what you have said, I think I have to get my ship first and after that proceed as planned. By the way, at what level do I get to have all 5 companions?