Lost Island Bug

ok I know this is going to sound weird on how this happened but it breaks the flashpoint big time. After fighting beating SAV-RAK all of my party members died do to the dots therefore we had to rezone in unfortunately after defeating him and rezoning you spawn on the other side of the second bridge therefore we where unable to push the button back on the platform to activate bridge and continue in the lost island story making us have to reset the instance and start from scratch that spawn point needs to ether be on the first bridge or on the platform with the boss and not after the second bridge especially if you haven't activated it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we were making good time right before maintenance to finish our first run through on heroic, but unfortunately we discovered this little doozy when I i died from dots after getting the killing blow. And since I was the only one alive with no way to heal myself, exactly what you explained happened to us. Unfortunately we just continued on with the trash leading up to the last boss when we discovered that the door to his lab(?) wouldn't open until we activated the bridge, which was of course, impossible.

A disappointing end to and otherwise challenging and enjoyable Flashpoint.

:(