optimizing my stalker war hero gear

thatPERSON

recently got full WH and decided that its time to optimize my gear. heres the thing, i dont know where to start or how to do it. im not huge into all this stuff so it eludes me. i dont have access to the game right now, but i would like to think that most of you would be able to figure out what my stats would be like with full stalker WH.

once i get to my computer i will post my stats if needed.

Optimising basically just means replacing your mods and enhancements with the best in slot stuff. So, you're looking to get the mods and enhancements with low endurance.

Rough stats to aim for (imo):

75% crit multiplier

25% crit chance (unbuffed)

97% accuracy

Then everything else should go in to power. So, you're gonna wanna get lots of these:

WH Aptitude Mod 27

WH Mettle Mod 27

WH Adept Enhancement 27

WH Battle Enhancement 27

You may want one of the following to get your accuracy up. Most of your accuracy should come from the stalker implants so you'll only need one or two accuracy enhancements on the rest of your gear

WH Acute Enhancement 27

WH Initiative Enhancement

I am also in a similar place to yourself, just finished getting full WH and ready to min-max. However, I would consider waiting until 1.6 hits before doing anything. In 1.6 the costs of WH get massively reduced which is gonna make min-maxing very very easy! Ofc we get new tier of gear too, but the stat difference is minimal so min-maxing will be more beneficial.

Then everything else should go in to power. So, you're gonna wanna get lots of these:

WH Aptitude Mod 27

WH Mettle Mod 27

WH Adept Enhancement 27

WH Battle Enhancement 27

You may want one of the following to get your accuracy up. Most of your accuracy should come from the stalker implants so you'll only need one or two accuracy enhancements on the rest of your gear

WH Acute Enhancement 27

WH Initiative Enhancement

if you wouldnt mind, what pieces of WH are these from?

• 1 month later...

reviving an old thread, was gone for a while... buy anyways should i aim for 7 of each mod and enh , and throw in an accuracy enh if needed?

edit: lol im dumb, not 7 of each, but kinda of go half and half with them?

Edited by thatPERSON

so i just realized those mods are form elite war hero gear.... i dont really feel like grinding out the war hero gear than grinding some more for the elite war hero gear.... so if there is anyone out there that would know how to optimize war hero gear by only using mods/enh from WH gear, that would be awesome.

i pvp a lot on my shadow but i also spend a lot of time on alts, so thats why i dont wanna grind out the war hero gear and than the elite war hero equivalent.

Edited by thatPERSON

so i just realized those mods are form elite war hero gear.... i dont really feel like grinding out the war hero gear than grinding some more for the elite war hero gear.... so if there is anyone out there that would know how to optimize war hero gear by only using mods/enh from WH gear, that would be awesome.

i pvp a lot on my shadow but i also spend a lot of time on alts, so thats why i dont wanna grind out the war hero gear and than the elite war hero equivalent.

Use askmrrobot.com to build a character, input the stalker gear then search for your mods. However your gonna have to do your research in game to find some of the stuff (not hard though don't worry) you can find them on the gear if u hover over it art the Pvp vendor.

I've now finished optimising for war hero level infiltration gear.

After looking through every available piece, it appears as though there isn't a single piece of WH consular gear where both the mod and enhancement are best in slot. this means lots of potential grinding! What I did was grind the following items:

WH Force Masters Gloves - Grab the crit mod from that

WH Stalkers Handwraps - Grab the power/accuracy enhancement from that

WH Force Mystics Gloves - Grab the power / surge enhancement from that

Each of these items is 875 warzone comms iirc, the cheapest out of the moddable items so it reduces the grind. I went with the crit mods in all my pieces of gear iirc, then power/surge enhancements until I reach 76% ish, then power/accuracy enhancements for the rest.

Also, I've been "balls to the walls" grinding and PvPing. I never stopped to learn a crew skill. What is the best/fastest way to obtain the necessary skills to augment my gear? I learned Synthweaving and got to 100 last night. I found a leveling guide on Synthweaving for 1-400. Is that the best path?

ahhhh... here is the answer for my questions!

But WHY for goodness sake, is it all designed such a way, that if you are Shadow Infil, you HAVE TO use sages or tanks gear?

Not to mention the usefulness of WH gear in PVE.

WH boots have better stats than BH boots for PVE content.

WH stalker boots offer more surge and power (I guess) than BH ones..

WHAT is the point of it?

ahhhh... here is the answer for my questions!

But WHY for goodness sake, is it all designed such a way, that if you are Shadow Infil, you HAVE TO use sages or tanks gear?

Not to mention the usefulness of WH gear in PVE.

WH boots have better stats than BH boots for PVE content.

WH stalker boots offer more surge and power (I guess) than BH ones..

WHAT is the point of it?

My guess is to keep the player busy reaching a goal so as to not unsub, hehe. ;)

I'm just using straight EWH gear with overkill/power augments in all 14 pieces, and I do pretty darn well.

Also, I've been "balls to the walls" grinding and PvPing. I never stopped to learn a crew skill. What is the best/fastest way to obtain the necessary skills to augment my gear? I learned Synthweaving and got to 100 last night. I found a leveling guide on Synthweaving for 1-400. Is that the best path?

balls to the walls? i think i know where your problem lies lol