Female Consular romance options?

cancaz

-Lt. Felix Iresso can be romanced at any time before you start KOTFE.

-Lemda Avesta can be "romanced" on Makeb. All you get is a kiss and then she never calls back.

-Theron Shan and Lana Beniko can be romanced during SOR.

-Lana, Koth Vortena, and -

when he shows back up again in Chapter IX

- Theron can be romanced in KOTFE thus far. Chapter X of KOTFE reintroduces Kaliyo (Male Agent LI who is lore-bisexual but not gameplay-bisexual, and no I'm not putting her appearance as a spoiler because it literally shows her picture on the in-game quest), so come January when that chapter hits shelves we'll see what happens with romance when the first vanilla love interest returns.

Edited by Diviciacus

You can have a fling with Tharan Cedrax the scientist (complete with fade-to-black) but he ultimately chooses Holliday the Hologram over the FemCon.

Felix Iresso is the 'canon' romance in the sense that the FemCon is able to fully romance and marry him. If Felix doesn't do anything for you, you can go for Theron Shan in SoR and continue it in KOTFE, or Koth Vortana in KOTFE.

EDIT: Forgot about Lana. You can romance Lana Beniko as well in both SoR and KOTFE.

Edited by Yermog

Thanks for the replies. I have yet to meet with the Felix. Let's see how it goes. Does romancing one companion effect the others romances?

No, but the other way around does. If you romance Lana, Theron, or Koth, Felix breaks up with you in KotFE.

No, but the other way around does. If you romance Lana, Theron, or Koth, Felix breaks up with you in KotFE.

In a letter, which is lame. I thought we would break up in person, not over a letter and never see our companions. :/ When they our companions would break up with us, we'd do it face to face.

In a letter, which is lame. I thought we would break up in person, not over a letter and never see our companions. :/ When they our companions would break up with us, we'd do it face to face.

I want to see what these letters look like. I've only heard of them, but haven't seen any. I can't find any on Reddit either. Can someone post an example letter just so we can see one?

I don't believe we get the breakup via letter - at least not yet. The letters that have been shared don't acknowledge infidelity just yet. I'm assuming the "breakup" - or unfaithful consequence - will likely come about when the companions are found in future chapters, IF your character confirms the start of a relationship with one of the new companions in Chapter IX.

I'm assuming the "breakup" - or unfaithful consequence - will likely come about when the companions are found in future chapters, IF your character confirms the start of a relationship with one of the new companions in Chapter IX.

This, I'm assuming you'll only get a breakup scene/letter if you actually choose (via pop up click window) to enter a new relationship in KOTFE, it'll be interesting to see if they still break up with you for just flirting and not actually officially starting a new romance.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall