Trooper only guilds

noonia

Perhaps mentioning that in the post would have been useful?

also perhaps saying which server you currently play on so we can narrow it down a little would also be handy..

this is the trooper forums..you want mind reading , roll a jedi.

other than the one I linked I've encountered no squad /company based rp guilds on my server (shaltin tunnels) but they may just be really quiet...

You'd probably have better luck logging on and just asking in general or using the forum's guild recruitment page to sell your idea as here we're troopers from all over the globe.

Edited by Leyv

I used to be in one back when I was in an RP server. The beauty about having an all trooper guild is that it just makes so much sense! Within a squad, you'll have your tank, healer, and dps and it would be perfectly in character. If you can't find one, you should think about starting up your own because all trooper gameplay is pretty fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I would roll a trooper for that but I am also EU, i have seen Alpha company trailers a few months ago but sad that their on the American server:(
...so what are you waiting for? Start a Trooper exclusive guild of your own on your server! It's not like Alpha Company has exclusive rights to the idea or something...

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...