My Companion Conversations are not working

CommanderDad

I'm glad I found this, I've had the same issue with Risha (smuggler companion) I've had a total of 2 conversations with her and affection is at 10000/10000 - Also I'm almost level 40. When the icon appears (In any cantina) nothing happens and will not let me talk to them AT ALL, sent a ticket yesterday

I'm experiencing the same thing - I'm level 24 smuggler, and Corso's affection with me is over 6k. I get the icon that companion wants to speak with me on the ship, but whenever I get to the ship - nothing happens (also tried various cantinas but nothing worked). My main storyline already progressed to Tatooine and there were no new conversations. Can anyone please confirm that companions start talking again after the Tatooine quest line is complete?

Hei, I got the same problem. I was watching the conversation over on youtube :p (lol, I know!) but when I came to the 12'th conversation (evolving Corso) couldnt get it and I have like 6k points. I looked at youtube and the person who had uploaded the vid. was lvl 27. I guessed I just needed to get to lvl 27, but nooo. The icon "I want to talk to you" was on a few seconds and then gone..... I dont know if it is a bug.. guess we just need to play some more??

For me it seems to be a zoning issue. My companion will say they want to talk. If I can manage to get to a Cantina without zoning or despawning the companion at all, it's fine. If I need to zone, then the request disappears, never to return.

• 2 weeks later...