<Fallen Order> Looking for Guild

Moontayle

I have 6 War Hero to Mix/Max players looking to join a PvP centric guild. We have hit our ceiling in terms of PvP and want to get better but realize that we cannot do so with just the six of us. If you are interested in absorbing us, please contact me, Triggle, at your earliest convenience.

Players to join:

Odesou (PT)

Triggle (Assassin)

Sadisticus (Jugg)

Vind're (Merc [Heals])

Zeet (Sniper)

Vortaise (Assassin)

Edit: Should note that we're largely Eastern Time Zone based and our playing hours tend to be between 6pm and 10pm EST. Most of us, if not all, log on every day. This is an "all or nothing" package deal. As acting GM this is the only contingency placed upon me for this. That said, we're drama-free, just want to have fun and have people to hang out with. I could even care less if I go back down to just being a member.

Edited by Moontayle

Hey guys I'm really sorry to hear that FO's fallen on hard times. Pax is always looking for more/new members. If you guys check out our website, http://www.paxgaming.com, and check out our recruitment thread in the recruitment section. We're looking to build up our PVP ranks. You guys know I PVP as well as others in the guild.

Recruitment process is a must because we are a large community that spans 10+ games and includes hundreds of members. The recruitment process is a very positive opportunity for us to get to know our recruits and for our recruits to get to know and bond with Pax.

You guys are a great group of folks.

- Arash

I brought up the prospect with Panopticus, leader of the Silent Council. I think you guys would be a very good fit there, especially since they are trying to get back into ranked warzones.

Additionally I mentioned you guys on the Hex forum briefly, but I don't know if our recruitment process is exactly what you're looking for. You'll have to contact Jerc for additional info.

Correct. I was going to update this post but I'm having too much fun!

Anyhoo, we joined up with Silent Council and are working out schedules so we can get Ranked going. Unfortunately, due to RL commitments I will be unable to participate in such until things settle down. But once that happens expect to see Triggle shoving lightsabers into the other team's uncomfortable places (like the back of Volkswagon).