Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

I can verify that smurf and kurupt have been with Ascendancy since ranked warzones started popping. Of all the times we played together before and after the server mergers, the team looks the same as it always has.

Also, let's stop talking about the old <Deadweight> team, our CURRENT team is performing very well. We have a positive W-L ratio against just about every guild, and we're looking to make that every guild.

Keep queing Nellos, we'll take back that 1 win lead you have over us :p

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stand by exactly what I said when it wasnt an ASC group :p its 2 diff topics there. We dont TAKE anyone heh we ask if there queing if there not we say we have a spot and if there interested so we can actually get ques going. If more guilds did it would be more games heh.

Hmm. This looks somewhat contradictory.

If Dravia was healing that was definitely not an Ascendancy group, never mind who the pugs are (which I don't know because I was not there). Dravia is awesome and not a bad healer but to get Dravia to heal means he was completely and entirely forced into healing because he hates it. That said if it's so important to you, sure, you beat an Ascendancy group and your record against us is now what? 1-7? 1-8? All I hear posted about us are the very few wins people get against us and never the countless number of losses. Of course those losses just get chalked up to losing to an All Star Team and not the same Ascendancy team that has been running since Day 1 of rated warzones so whatever.

Edited by DaTimba

Whenever we played Ascendancy when rateds first started, if they didn't have Smurf, Kurupt, and the other pugs then we didn't even consider it an actual game. Basing a team on the guild tag of its members is pretty stupid. If teams were formed like WoW Arena teams then the players you're callings pugs would have the team name on their pvp page, and all of this would be a non issue. Then you all would have to find a new excuse.

What the hell am I doing here anyways?

Whenever we played Ascendancy when rateds first started, if they didn't have Smurf, Kurupt, and the other pugs then we didn't even consider it an actual game. Basing a team on the guild tag of its members is pretty stupid. If teams were formed like WoW Arena teams then the players you're callings pugs would have the team name on their pvp page, and all of this would be a non issue. Then you all would have to find a new excuse.

What the hell am I doing here anyways?

Obviously coming back to play some games.

"Also, let's stop talking about the old <Deadweight> team, our CURRENT team is performing very well. We have a positive W-L ratio against just about every guild, and we're looking to make that every guild."

Sorry yeah we don't mean do take away from you guys your a tough *** fight! think when we refer to the old Deadweight its more about the old compeition and how groups were run ect.

Sigh* going in circles here. Anyway yes BlackJack should be queing tonight, we try to que every night except Friday, doesn't always happen but hey.

edit: nvm not looking likely with the numbers I'm seeing online toinght

Edited by Asunasan

WoX is the best rated team as we are undefeated since moving to Harbinger....suck it.

WOX is undefeated cuz it never queued for ranked since moving to harbinger :p

:o not that it can since no one from it logs in anymore

Hmm this isn't allowed to fall of page one. Options to get it going again.

1) Congratulate people for queing as often as they are

2) State that I'm disappointed that we aren't seeing more matches

3) Start another ruckus over Ascendency's server team

4) Call Kovenant out for Rage quitting after a single match

5)Start a Discussion on whether Aliens should be considered a competitive team

6) Scramble Rankings on page 1 with no justification or explanation and see if anyone notices

7) Point out that DW is silly for running two sage healers so often

8) Rage at the stealth cap interrupts that Megasin and Lugi keep hitting BJ with in CW even after we wipe their teams a dozen times at center node

9) Tell Cookies that they need to que more often

10)Just admit its a shameless bump because I think the thread is the most useful in our server forums

Its sooooo boring, but I guess I"ll go with option 10.

Bump.

No real point to bump this when there are no queues...just let it die and a new thread will pop up >.>

What are you takling about? The weekend was quiet but it always is (though BJ did get 3 matches against Ghost infantry of all people). We're still getting pops on weeknights just fine though.

Covenant will queue whenever the mood strikes us and we have enough people on, but we make a concerted effort to queue on Mondays and Wednesdays. Our slowest days are on the weekend, so don't expect to see us then.

ps. We have never rage quit :)

- Jolly'o Goodshow

Edited by Sowwy